Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

I swear to god, Nack, I think they are synching with primetime in the eastern US(where i am). Maybe many of their subscribers come from there. Sucks for you, pal, since you are on the opposite side of the world from me. You literally have to watch in the early morning!

Tallguy, not sure about their playback feature, I will let you know  once they have it. As for phone conference, seems like they do this each time they add new people and make changes. And they seem to be in the midst of some changes, hopefully positive.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, I just noticed that they had a vv meeting in voro a few mins ago.  everyone was in voro listening to a phone call from vv.  I don't know the outcome of the meeting, but im curious.  I see vv tweeted about a playback option coming in feb for premium users.  that sounds good if your a subscriber.

Since many months iI am asking for an archive, but now this playback means for me a step backwards. Am afraid they will provide content for only 12 hours and then broadcast just again the next 12 hours..

with out this two

Capture_2016_01_14_21_35_14_135.jpg

Capture_2016_01_14_21_35_30_935.jpg

this is what left to watch

Capture_2016_01_14_21_40_09_583.jpg

so let us enjoy with out complaining whether they are teenagers or  their physical attributions, they are the best thing to happen to this apartment for month or more.

One thing i could never understand is their sleeping habits.Why cant they 'normally' go to bed at Night and rise early in the morning.

:wtf:

they have nothing to get up early in the morning for, it just anther day,  no job to go to for most of them.

Sat, good to see you here again. Yeah, true, they are our entertainment other than Ivo and Sonia. Why, after last night's better content, do they have Sender and Akira over in Voro, instead of fucking Petra and Nicky? Are they going to sleep in Voro? VV, when you do a good thing why change it. Was that just to get new viewers again?

hi mr 1010, i stopped watching vv for a while usually i just check in cc to see if any thing is happening, now i just stay for half an hour what ever happens i just stop after that, may be it will get better soon, till then i just pick in once awhile.

to be honest i don't see akira and nikky being a couple, the might do like yesterday once a while but she is too cold and the only people she seem to like is ivo and sonya and he to much self involved with his phone. i guess last night was to give ivo and sonya a break, they been caring both apartments far too long people starting to lose interest.

Sat, apparently that seems to be the case. I hope Nikky and Akira would sleep together, but it may only be an ocassional fuck. At least we know they can do it and want to. Since Christy is coming back next week, they may be waiting for that and then the dust may settle.

with out this two

Capture_2016_01_14_21_35_14_135.jpg

Capture_2016_01_14_21_35_30_935.jpg

this is what left to watch

Capture_2016_01_14_21_40_09_583.jpg

so let us enjoy with out complaining whether they are teenagers or  their physical attributions, they are the best thing to happen to this apartment for month or more.

Do you have Videos too sat11 ?

Dead day today.Nothing happening.I asked VV about Christy and they said she will return but did not guarantee 100 %.  Also, playback feature is definitely coming in Feb.

When I asked them about the scripted sex and the time-table,they denied that and said that the 'birdies' life is spontaneous and nothing is scripted.Liars...lol

What's happening mr1010,natres,unsy,jabbath,spielo,tallguy,miscvoyeur.How's Camcaps Universe today ?

Nack, back to deader than a doornail VV again! How are you today?

They denied sex is scripted? Lol!!!!

Unsy says he knows Christy is coming back definitely next week. You'd have to talk to him in a pm.

What happened to Akira and Nikky? Another one night stand?

It is like VV has spurts of good fun and sex surrounded by a sea of boredom!!

Nack, back to deader than a doornail VV again! How are you today?

They denied sex is scripted? Lol!!!!

Unsy says he knows Christy is coming back definitely next week. You'd have to talk to him in a pm.

What happened to Akira and Nikky? Another one night stand?

It is like VV has spurts of good fun and sex surrounded by a sea of boredom!!

I think Akira and Nikki only fool around when completely drunk and out of their senses.Once sober,they behave like strangers.What happened to Fri Night Parties ?