Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Nack. Kudos and thanks to you for your excellent recording! Looks like Akira has a new girl! She is something! That handjob was amazing! And he got her off and it looks like he fucked her under the covers.

I don't worry too much about the under the covers. If she likes him, it will change. She needs a contract and to get used to the cameras. She looks like she has a nice bod, big boobs.

Finally, VV strikes it rich! They tried like a zillion people. Odds are sooner or later they would get lucky.

Yeah, slap, you're getting sucked into the black hole! "Full power, Scotty! I'm giving it all I have, Captain"!

OK guys, here it comes! Look at tweet from VV. Tomorrow they are saying goodbye to Akira, Nikky and Sender, starting interesting new people. Man, we finally get Akira a girl and we send him off? I suspect the girl might stay though. Although they were Sender friends, so maybe not.

Why send off Sender? He was good with Petra. Goodbye Nikky, we won't miss ya.

So we get our wish, a couple of new people. What about Nina and Robert? Is Christy coming tomorrow?

Brave new world will be starting? Still want to stay Slap?

Wow, Nack. Kudos and thanks to you for your excellent recording! Looks like Akira has a new girl! She is something! That handjob was amazing! And he got her off and it looks like he fucked her under the covers.

I don't worry too much about the under the covers. If she likes him, it will change. She needs a contract and to get used to the cameras. She looks like she has a nice bod, big boobs.

Finally, VV strikes it rich! They tried like a zillion people. Odds are sooner or later they would get lucky.

Yeah, slap, you're getting sucked into the black hole! "Full power, Scotty! I'm giving it all I have, Captain"!

Forget it !

VoyeurVilla ‏@voyeur_villa  19 Min.

Tmr we have to say bye bye to Akira, Sender & Nikki. We r starting a new cycle of casting of interesting people.we will c where it brings us

Some new guys will give a chance to Christy...

good sunday to all...  well vv has finally made a good decision.  im glad that nikky, akira and sender are all leaving tmr.  its kinda funny that akira gets lucky with a hot brunette and now hes getting the boot from vv. 

its about time they let nikky go.  she should have left when Julia left.  but I guess they needed her for a little longer.  I wont miss her

as far as sender goes, hes a decent guy, good with petra, but I didn't really find him that much fun.  he smokes too much.  I wont miss him either

now we will have 3 new open spots.  2 for voro, and 1 for tver?    hopefully Christy will be one

Spielo, manana baby! Who the fuck knows anymore?

Cassy, like I said they finally strike it good and..... time to fuck it up, lol!

Actually, I want new people but have some trepidation about how they can mess this up!

In about 15 mins i will be posting the final set of vids of the amazing sunday.We had Effim from RLC fucking his girl 2 times and then the brunette  massaging skinny girl and akira in the morning from VV.She also rubs his cock a few times.

:yes: