Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the biggest tease/handjob combo ever.I think she wanted to get frisky with the other girl too..tried getting in her pants but she refused and turned over.She kept trying though.Akira,tried pulling her hair and begged for more..but it was just a tease.

While this was going on,Effim and his GF were having sex in the other apartment.She rode her cock for around 15 mins and he came all over his belly.As usual,she licked him clean.She is dirty !! This has been good Sunday so far..lol

:yeahbaby:

I believe she got him off. then he fell asleep. She spent a long time washing up after. I think she gave him a full handjob.

Wish we could have seen more though. What a massage! She is a keeper!

Yup ! She is hot and quite a tease.Couldn't see much but Akira got lucky.I hope she stays a few more days now that she has shown some 'love' towards Akira.

So something I saw that I was kind of interesting, massage girl hugging and kissing and making out with Sender right before he left to go somewhere while Akira was on the computer. Now I'm wondering what kind of relationship those two have and if he knows about her and Akira handjob from earlier this morning.

So something I saw that I was kind of interesting, massage girl hugging and kissing and making out with Sender right before he left to go somewhere while Akira was on the computer. Now I'm wondering what kind of relationship those two have and if he knows about her and Akira handjob from earlier this morning.

Hmm..Sender-Akira-Massage Girl.. :drool: