Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is good, unsy. Just chillin out here in cloudy NYC! A bit bored of course, VV is soooo exciting. Watching american football, New York Jets beating the New England Patriots. Lately, I am more on RLC which has an all girls' apartment that is much more exciting than VV. The girls are not lesbians but are bicurious and there are some sexy girl on girl massages going on. So regardless of what i do with VV next week, i will still be on rlc and camcaps. We will see. Maybe this is for the best. I feel a little less tense already dealing less with the VV craziness. It is almost like going through withdrawal.

I don't know about the guest, but how about some female guests for once?

This is seriously f...ed up when the guys get dressed up and the girls do nothing! Natasha is as boring as can be. Sonia looks tired. Petra used to get the girls dressed up and playful, doesn't do it anymore. Though only 4 months old, this site is like old and tired.

This is like the least amount of pages generated in a day on this forum ever. Everyone is bored, off now. You know, cassy, I truly think VV, like the captain of the titanic, has no clue that they are about to hit the iceberg. I try to warn them in my tweets but they are in serious denial! Soon they will go down with the ship. You know all they have to do? Just have natasha give Akira a blow job right there in Tver and have Petra eat out Sonia. Or do something! I really miss J & G now. And Christy.