Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I guess I didn't look careful, unsy! I guess when you are in and out and drinking, you don't see clearly, lol!

Well, anyway, she looked like she could fuck someone!

I like the group in Voro, but we have no feel for them, don't know them. And I don't think they are staying long term, although I wish some would stay. And Nikky slept with Petra. Why would she sleep with Petra and Sender sleep with others in Voro? I think Nikky likes Tver much better. Should have had Sender sleep with the two of them in  Tver.

Sender was the life of the party last night. Love that guy! I guess he just decided to let Nikky sleep with Petra for a night.

Looks like they are playing poker or cards in Voro now.

How was everyone's New Years Eve? Happy New Years!

happy first day of 2016.    hey mr1010.  last night was crazy, and wild.  there were a lot of ppl.  nikky had a lot of fun.  ivo acted like Christy did at parties, not very sociable except with Sonia and nikky.  he was on his phone a lot.  he took off with Sonia to tver.    there were a few new hot girls, but no hookups.  I think the guests will leave by Monday (just a guess).  they really need to fill voro up. 

I notice nikky spends more time in tver now than voro.  I really think they should move her in tver.  I don't think Christy is comin back. if she does, they can put her in voro with bf.    do we know for sure akira has left for good? or is he out spnding holidays with family or  Charlie?  his name is still on list, so im wonderin.

I notice sender is spending alone time with the brunette.  they are getting friendly. I wonder how petra feels?

Oh man, I guess I didn't look careful, unsy! I guess when you are in and out and drinking, you don't see clearly, lol!

lol, I know what you're talking about :D

I like the group in Voro, but we have no feel for them, don't know them. And I don't think they are staying long term, although I wish some would stay.

I like the skinny one. Wish she would stay.

But you're right. Takes a while to know them.

How was everyone's New Years Eve?

Well, I don't know much about yesterday, guess I was looking a bit to deep into the glass :D

Happy New Year Everyone  :) :) :) :welcome: 2016

Ein frohes Neues! Hoffe Du bist anständig "gerutscht" :)

The glass get you, unsy? I know it worked on me. Several glasses of champagne, two or three mixed drinks and boom! Nah, only kidding. I don't have a hangover, just sore leg muscles from dancing a lot. You see I've lost 55 pounds over 1 1/2 years, almost normal weight, are working out, have so much more energy now. So..... I probably overdid it a bit. But, you know what? It's all good.

I am happier now. In the last week, I am not hung up on VV that much, don't watch it all the time, am calming down. Thank you all my friends for helping me do that.  So, right now I am going to stay with VV because I am putting it in a more proper perspective.

I decided that I don't need to make new resolutions this year, just continue the ones I have already been working on.

I decided that I don't need to make new resolutions this year, just continue the ones I have already been working on.

It's mostly the best you can do. My resolution was to stop smoking. First thing I did when I woke up was smoking a cigarette. So much for that, lol

I go to sleep now. Need LOTS of sleep!

Good night :)

Nikky looks happier being with the Voro group. They are a calm regular group. And they can party good. Everything in Voro is much better now. One blond girl must be hung over or very tired, conked out in Nikky's bed.

Saw Sender back in Tver with Ivo and Sonia. Don't know where Petra is? Wait, is she the blond girl in Nikky's bed?