Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

Hey, Jabbath. That is nice of you to offer that. Yeah, I'd like it if you and Unsy help teach me some words. You can teach me whichever dialect you want, hessian is fine. But, be gentle with me, Jabbath, I am a "virgin", lol!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They signed, huh? Already may be having some impact. Couple lying in Nikky's bed, guy doing massage of girl who hid cameras. Maybe some loosening up?

See Nikky and Ivo and Sender in Voro. Where is Sonia and Petra, shopping?

Lets see what they do after signing the contract. I think they should get rid at least of a little clothing and dont hide the cameras anymore. I dont think they can be forced by contract to have any kind of sexual interaction with each other. Not even in Russia. So I think the main part of the contract would be dresscode (as naked as possible) and behaviour to cams. Lets see in what direction Voro will go in January. Quite exciting  :drool:

Agree with you, cassy. VV always does this, takes them in first, then informs them of rules. But it's not extortion. VV can set their own rules if you want to stay awhile that you have to agree to. I don't think they tell them they must have sex, but they can't cover the cameras and they can't never show their bodies if they stay more than a couple of days. And sex, while not required may certainly be implied to them if they want to be successful. Like i said a while back, it is like a sexual big brother or survivor game. Don't play the game well and you are eliminated. Look what happened to Akira, Messa!

sorry, but when i signed for a premium account, they sais in the condition that cameras are placed in the living room, bedrooms BATHROOM and SHOWER, so i understand when the cameras are broken but when they hide them that means they haven't honored the contract

sorry for the bad english :nana: