Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

Lots of different company's using our backbone (British company Vodafone, for example). Sometimes they need to change hardware, or configure their software.

I'm the guy who assist them (they are not allowed to work without one of us). I give them access to our terminals, give them temporary passwords, assist them here and there with software problems, things like that.

Most nights are dead, nothing to do, so I watch US movies or vv/cc. But tonight the house was full of people, I didn't even have time to watch the ultimate party in Voro!

That's what I do. We don't have a callcenter in our building, it has 16 floors full of hardware.

Had a terrible day in office yesterday.Had to rebuild NAS and recover around 3TB of Data from backup as one of our primary server crashed..Took my team 6+ hours and also had to put in extra hours . Managing an IT Team can be fun sometimes.Some wonderful days of no pressure and some hectic days.Beauty of IT job.  8) 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here the outstanding highlight of yesterday night, the black hair girl after receiving a massage by the skinny girl:

Screen_Shot_01_07_16_at_01_00_AM.jpg

How many days we still do have to survive with empty or 5 guest party in Voro? VV is not answering to my question since 2 days.....Have they lost their incurable optimism?

Timewarp, thank you, you are right. I thought i should have done a pm instead. Good advice, man. I am a relative newbie to social media and maybe a bit too friendly on open forums. I will use pm's from now on to talk that openly.

I appreciate that you and I have buried the hatchet and I listen to your's and other's advice from now on.

Unsy, it was suggested to me that I shouldn't share so much over  the public forum, so I edited my post to you where I spoke about my family and life. I will share these things with you over pm's henceforth. I love sharing with you, but I should be wise where I share what. How are you today?

Nack, how are you doing? You sound like a very busy man like my man Unsy. And both in tech related stuff!

I am good.Thanks ! Had some server issues in my office for the past 2-3 days,just sorting them out.I do check on ALL the posts once or twice a day especially yours as you have the complete summary of the action or inaction that happens in VV.Always enjoyable !

Could only log in late at night (Its 12:18 AM Here).Looks like we'll all have to wait till the end of Russian Holidays for some new participants,if any.