Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

Hey, Nack. Yup, that is the consensus here. Next week should see changes. Meanwhile, the "Hulk" (Sender) entertains again in Voro. He is Dr. Bannerman today, mild mannered scientist/ night watchman!

Ivo and Sonia did their first fuck of the day earlier. I'm sure we will see a couple more yet. VV's tweet says to watch Petra. Wow, let me guess, she eats out Nikky or uses vibrator/dildo on herself (or both). What a surprise that would be, lol!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, unsy, how are you doing today? Deader than a door nail as usual. Petra fucking herself with dildo/vibrators, Ivo and Sonia as usual. Hulk with "friends" in Voro earlier. He was Dr. Bannerman today, no "violence".

No signs of the changes to come. i guess we'll know more over the weekend.

BTW, to prove my point about scripted Tver, VV tweeted ahead of time to watch Petra and then she fucked herself. How did they know, just a guess? I don't think so.

Oh man, Jabbath! Sorry to hear about your heater. How much is that in dollars? I changed my oil burner a couple of years ago, cost about $3,000.

Hey, I have an idea. You live somewhere near Unsy. See if he can help you out. Nah, just kidding. Unsy will probably have my head, lol! I'd put you up but you are a little far away!

Voro has become public toilet. Anyone who have some needs is going to use it. Without any obligation to viewers. I mean that is even worse than watching scripted and well planned show when is possible to make some content and spark some interest for watching the show. In my posts did express my self more than once. If you want to make good content and some possibilities for interaction you simply need more than two persons in apt for the most of the time. Now did we actually notice how many times they fail to fulfill minimum requirements. And how many times they try to deceive us with names on bedrooms. When supposedly someone should be in but it's actually empty bedroom. I mean how many times they did just that!!!

Wonder what was in their minds when they mentioned the third apt.

Quantity will never solve problems. It may add  more confusion and possible more deceiving which will lead to more frustrated viewers. I just don't get it any more. I don't think you need to be smart to understand that.

Yes i know it's holidays time. But that's bad excuse for what we have watched now for almost one month. So what is next time frame. Valentine day, beginning of the spring or end of june when most of the summer holidays will start. ??????

I'll probably watch for one more week just to see if something drastically will change with a New Year. After that i will leave VV forever.

You should communicate this to      [email protected]

It will reach VV management.

Voro has become public toilet. Anyone who have some needs is going to use it. Without any obligation to viewers. I mean that is even worse than watching scripted and well planned show when is possible to make some content and spark some interest for watching the show. In my posts did express my self more than once. If you want to make good content and some possibilities for interaction you simply need more than two persons in apt for the most of the time. Now did we actually notice how many times they fail to fulfill minimum requirements. And how many times they try to deceive us with names on bedrooms. When supposedly someone should be in but it's actually empty bedroom. I mean how many times they did just that!!!

Wonder what was in their minds when they mentioned the third apt.

Quantity will never solve problems. It may add  more confusion and possible more deceiving which will lead to more frustrated viewers. I just don't get it any more. I don't think you need to be smart to understand that.

Yes i know it's holidays time. But that's bad excuse for what we have watched now for almost one month. So what is next time frame. Valentine day, beginning of the spring or end of june when most of the summer holidays will start. ??????

I'll probably watch for one more week just to see if something drastically will change with a New Year. After that i will leave VV forever.

It would be my guess that it is a struggle to get people who are well balanced and as free with their bodies and sexuality as this viewership seems to demand. On the other hand, there is also the other solution for dissatisfaction with the site and that is to not watch or seek another site more suitable to a particular taste.

It would be my guess that it is a struggle to get people who are well balanced and as free with their bodies and sexuality as this viewership seems to demand. On the other hand, there is also the other solution for dissatisfaction with the site and that is to not watch or seek another site more suitable to a particular taste.

I think we have to distinguish:

You are absolutely right from the view of a free user. But those who have subscribed and paying in advance there is the right to demand for the content.

All the Russian holidays are over, Tver has taken 2 girls from Voro and Voro is completely empty.

The last, the nightwatcher, has switched off the light ...

Timewarp, that is the difficulty with this site and those are our options. Concisely stated. What VV can or will do to address the difficulties is another question. In any event we have our options thereafter. I want to see this site work. I think the concept is fascinating. But it is all in the execution.

Cassy, I feel with  you. It seems like either nothing is done or they flail uselessly with tick and tack moves, many of whom don't work.

Spielo, I agree with you about someone contacting VV management. I have suggested it many times. But I won't be the one to do it. I think others do it well. Particularly beancounter and unsy. I have made a pledge to let others do this. I am just too strong and harsh when I write things to do it right.

When I came up with my crazy idea to send a joint "communique" to VV management, it was such an attempt to address these issues. It was a little too much. But the concept of it wasn't bad.

If VV understands our concerns here maybe they can address it better. They may not listen to us and as Timewarp says a business cannot listen to any and every concern it's customers have or they will lose all control over their business. Many ideas may be stupid or crazy.

My suggestion: discuss it here in this forum, come up with some general not overly specific concerns and have someone VV responds to ask them or suggest to them ideas. Like for instance, to VV: when you get new participants for Voro, can you screen them carefully, make sure they understand the expectations here, make sure they are ok with being open with cameras, and get fun sexy people. Then, don't "script" everything, let the creative juices of the participants flow.

Let me know what ideas others have for a carefully worded letter to VV. I just want to start our creative juices flowing here.

We should do this in the next couple of days before decisions are made by VV on new people.

And yes, Spielo, those who pay should have content. But it is all the initial stages that makes the difference. In the screening process, the communication with their new people, how they handle the site (scripted vs. unscripted, for example).