Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

It may be too optimistic, but what is it they say, hope springs eternal? I do remember that I think cassy who understands some russian, said she thought she heard Akira say near the end of December that in about 14 days somebody or some people were coming. That would put it right about now. Now, maybe he was only referring to VV getting in new people after Russian New Year (which has passed now). So far, they may only have one new person, the girl, in Voro, and I am not sure what I think of her.

So who knows? I only know that right now RLC is much more interesting and VV is dying. Where are the new people that would revive Voro?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the new girl is gone too. I saw her leave this morning with her bags.  it seems like senders friends come over every night to smoke.  im losing interest in vv very fast.  its been very boring since Julia and gavin left.  I don't understand why its soo hard to find a few fun, sexy ppl to fill voro. 

if akira isn't gonna hook up with any girls, then why did he come back?  I guess sender and petra are not as close now.  I don't like sender in voro.

im almost done with vv, I been watching rlc more.. even tho I only get free cams

I recall earlier discussion that Petra and Ivo were in some way part of vv's management. Is it possible that because of this akira is a non negotiable item (as their friend). He is in if he wants to be in no matter how disengaged  he is.

New girl is back, maybe goes to school or work during the day.

Voro is like a guy fest now. Except for new girl, 4 guys drinking beer! I can freaking do that myself!

I agree with miscvoyeur, Akira did try with Nikky who doesn't seem to want a guy. Well, then get him an attractive girl. He is a bit picky, wants someone attractive I think. After Charli, who the fuck wouldn't be picky. She was the best sexually. And I loved that girl, was sad when she left.

Cassy, I was thinking the same thing. My thought was girl has a bf? What does that do with Akira and Sender? maybe guy is only visiting for the night.

Sender is again signing something. Why did they ever split Petra and Sender? They had great sex and seem compatible. VV just puts people wherever they want to and with whom they want. Almost like a baseball manager saying, listen I need you to play third base today and the freaking guy is an outfielder!

Whatcha guys think abt new couple Nina&Robert?

I think Robert is kind of old and Nina is kind of awkward and am not really attracted to her body. But let's see how they act as a couple. Maybe they'll add something a little different to VV.

What's more interesting to me is this, If Akira and Sender each have a bedroom, where is the couple going to sleep? Living room perhaps?

What, cookie monster is here? Where's Elmo?

Nina and Robert are their names?  Does it fucking matter really? They all suck! Every guest they bring is a failure.

I feel like a f...ing mortician, preparing the body of VV for it's burial. But the body is still twitching in its death throws! Get the priest ready to deliver  the first rites!