avis

do you think leora and Paul are really quarter torque is what I was good to be naked all the time or half-naked he never has a look or gesture enver her to say what he likes and craves for it ?????? ?? quarter usually plays with her pussy all alone as he plays with paul ........ is usually a computer that s care of leora

Only if the rogue quarter mates the torgue with enough pully in the shaft slider. If they both paul the avis in the time that it takes for the cylinder to slam over the rough tumble then we'll all see her grab the guest scooter and roll through the time piece of the soup bowl. This is of course only if the light principle runs the length of the horizontal platform. Otherwise we're all going to end up back in the slag mine with the pit lord slumping over the pepperoni crust and I don't think any of us want that.

I was of course joking in my reply up there. I think Google Translate kinda screwed you over when you tried to convert it to english.

Go ahead and post your question in your native language we have a lot of different nationalities on the board that might be able to respond to you natively without GOOGLE freaking out.

Only if the rogue quarter mates the torgue with enough pully in the shaft slider. If they both paul the avis in the time that it takes for the cylinder to slam over the rough tumble then we'll all see her grab the guest scooter and roll through the time piece of the soup bowl. This is of course only if the light principle runs the length of the horizontal platform. Otherwise we're all going to end up back in the slag mine with the pit lord slumping over the pepperoni crust and I don't think any of us want that.

Post of the year.

que penser vous pour le moment du couple de leora et paul.............je pense que pour moi il y a plus rien entre eux elle se montre plus nue au pret de lui et encore moins se laisse toucher ici elle vient de passee un jogging dans la sale de bain alor que se cache au grand jamais quand penser vous ?????????,

Oui je pense qu'ils sont toujours en couple et je crois qu'il se passe toujours des trucs entre eux, va voir le sujet des videos.

Par contre le prends pas mal mais c'est ton 3ème sujet d'ouvert avec le même titre, tu devrais faire attention je pense ;)

tout comme ton français que j'ai parfois un peu de mal à comprendre, sans parler de ton anglais (le mien aussi est pourri hein) :D

• StnCld316 locked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • StnCld316 locked and locked this topic