Pictures Split #8

YOU KNOW WHEN K&K LEFT I THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD NEVER GET ANY GOOD REPLACEMENTS,BUT FROM THE LOOKS OF THIS WE SEEM TO BE IN GOOD HANDS....OR IS THAT ASS AND TITTIES....THANKS MAGNET :clap: :clap: :haha: :haha: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎29 at 5:57 PM, Chip2020 said:

:biggrin:

If Ilona is not earning at least one thousand dollars an hour doing whatever it is that keeps her glued to that laptop, she is really cheating herself by missing out on all the fun.  :screwy:

Ilona must have been reading my mind because less than 2 minutes after I posted this, she went into the kitchen and started dancing with the other beauties.  ;)

YOU KNOW WHEN K&K LEFT I THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD NEVER GET ANY GOOD REPLACEMENTS,BUT FROM THE LOOKS OF THIS WE SEEM TO BE IN GOOD HANDS....OR IS THAT ASS AND TITTIES....THANKS MAGNET :clap: :clap: :haha: :haha: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

In good hands until their Visas are about to expire and then RLC will have to bring in others to replace them.  Enjoy them while they are here.  The next set of girls may not be as open as the current ones.

OK LADIES YOU ALL STINK FROM ALL THAT DANCING SO I NEED ALL THREE OF YOU TO GO HIT THE SHOWERS AT THE SAME TIME PLEASE THANK YOU.

AND TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT THE SAME 3 SONGS,,,YES THEY PLAY THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVERYDAY.