New girl Irma Split #2

It is I guess a personal preference thing. To each their own. I put it in perspective. I want to see sexy stuff and hopefully some petting here. If we don't get some sexy stuff it hardly matters what they do with hygiene. And why do we complain, this was one of the best nights this apartment has had since K & K and Nora & Kiko.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have ever received a really good massage by someone who knows what they're doing, you know that after the massage, you are so relaxed that you don't want to spoil the effect by doing anything strenuous like trying to give someone else a good massage.

I know a number of certified massage therapists (I used to date one and I have a sister-in-law who is one) and they would never want to receive a massage from someone they just gave one to. They want that person to receive the full benefit of the massage.

Bullshit!!  Then it wasn't a good massage!

Bullshit!!  Then it wasn't a good massage!

I have been trying to not jump on you for some of your posts. But, the fact is that you don't know what you're talking about most of the time, you contradict yourself constantly and it's a disgrace how you treat other posters.

So, are you happy now? You got me so pissed that I had to say something. Congratulations on another fair and helpful post that added nothing positive to this forum.

I have been trying to not jump on you for some of your posts. But, the fact is that you don't know what you're talking about most of the time, you contradict yourself constantly and it's a disgrace how you treat other posters.

So, are you happy now? You got me so pissed that I had to say something. Congratulations on another fair and helpful post that added nothing positive to this forum.

I like the shit out of you, but I feel sorry for your family, you are another one that always has an opinion in your own mind and if somebody disagrees with you then they don't know what they are talking about!

You guys forgot that Kamila was so relaxed and tired after Kristy gave her that wonderful massage that she was out like a light afterwards :yes: :yes: :yes:

If you have ever received a really good massage by someone who knows what they're doing, you know that after the massage, you are so relaxed that you don't want to spoil the effect by doing anything strenuous like trying to give someone else a good massage.

I know a number of certified massage therapists (I used to date one and I have a sister-in-law who is one) and they would never want to receive a massage from someone they just gave one to. They want that person to receive the full benefit of the massage.

You guys forgot that Kamila was so relaxed and tired after Kristy gave her that wonderful massage that she was out like a light afterwards :yes: :yes: :yes:

I haven't forgotten that at all, but that is a whole different scenario!  It's kind of like her saying there was NO feeling in her nipples, unless her tits were fake and they sure didn't look that way to me, there was feeling in her nipples!!  But, I can't talk bad about her because I will be an even sorrier MF'er than I am now because that was his girl and you don't say anything about his little princess!

I think bookmaster, like everyone else here should bring any knowledge or expertise they have to elucidate things for the rest of us. i saw nothing wrong with his comments. DfCcap, I think you like to provoke and tweak a lot. Maybe you should cool down a little. I know you do lots of tongue in cheek stuff, but it roils the waters here. We all want to enjoy what goes on here. Opinions are just that, opinions. No insulting, just state your opinions and live and let live. We do not know each other personally, so let's not state things about people's families!

And you guys are missing the point here. Those massages were hot! Maybe we are getting closer to some petting. I doubt it, but I hope.

I think bookmaster, like everyone else here should bring any knowledge or expertise they have to elucidate things for the rest of us. i saw nothing wrong with his comments. DfCcap, I think you like to provoke and tweak a lot. Maybe you should cool down a little. I know you do lots of tongue in cheek stuff, but it roils the waters here. We all want to enjoy what goes on here. Opinions are just that, opinions. No insulting, just state your opinions and live and let live. We do not know each other personally, so let's not state things about people's families!

And you guys are missing the point here. Those massages were hot! Maybe we are getting closer to some petting. I doubt it, but I hope.

I'm sorry mr1010 but I'm sick and tired of being attacked by him!  I used to like the shit out of him and what he had to say, but it's always the same thing over and over again.  I have a right to my opinion and that is what I will express here until I'm I am told to fuck off and never come back!

Oh and I agree with Mr. Box. Why are we complaining and  fighting, the girls were great tonight? You know what they say, perfection is the enemy of getting things done. When we will only accept perfection nothing gets done and we really are never satisfied. So we always hope for and strive for the best, but accept the best that is practicable. When did we last have an apartment like this here?

DfCcap, listen: I do not know your history together here so I can't speak to that. I think you are both good guys. Neither of you have done anything terrible. You just have a conflict. Just agree to disagree.

Bookmaster, same thing for you, although I do agree with a lot of what you say here, both of you should just turn the other cheek.

I think sometimes I could be a moderator because I have that temperment. But I digress.

No one should have to leave unless they just plain out insult each other personally. You guys do not even know each other personally. Maybe you would be buds in real life, who knows. I myself try to make friends with people on these sites, particularly over at VV. DfCcap knows that.

Just live and let live!

Oh and I agree with Mr. Box. Why are we complaining and  fighting, the girls were great tonight? You know what they say, perfection is the enemy of getting things done. When we will only accept perfection nothing gets done and we really are never satisfied. So we always hope for and strive for the best, but accept the best that is practicable. When did we last have an apartment like this here?

Look, I guarantee you that there was not a swinging dick or wet kitty that watched them playing in the living room that didn't want to see things escalate to something else.  Why, because they are damn good at what they do and they have coaching from an outside interest that knows what it is all about.  The fact is, is that they know what to do to hold everybody's interest and that is what they are going to do.  Apparently, and I could be wrong here, but there has been more candlelight showers/bath's in this group of girls because they know when the candles come out that people are automatically going to tune in because they think it's going to be something special!  As far as the last time we had an apartment like this here, what exactly are you getting at?

K & K, dfCcap, and oh yeah, they were a big tease too. Look, I see your points, dfCcap. There is a part of me that is very cynical also, especially about these sites. But, for your own sanity and our sanity, you should consider having a little faith and hope. Otherwise, why stay here and watch, you will only frustrate yourself and I guess annoy others. Listen, I can take your cynicsm it won't kill me, but it really bothers others here. I am not telling  you what to do, only a friendly suggestion. But I want that everyone who wants to have faith is not insulted. Like for instance, I am not a religious person at all. But I won't begrudge others who believe in it even if I don't.

I think you are a good guy. You are passionate like I am at times. The only difference I see is that you let your frustrations out on others. I rant and rave and say controversial things all the time. But I never get mad at others that disagree with me unless they flat out insult me or call me names. Like when snaky called me and another person on vv forum maggots! I don't see you doing that, but keep it civil. Do what I do, use sarcasm instead.

Anyway, that is enough about this. I don't want you to get annoyed at me for my suggestions or comments, dfCcap.