New girl Irma Split #2

I can see why everyone wants Ilona. She is so freaking cute! I don't know about her personality and she is a tease, but how do you not want her? I think Anna would want her too if Irma did not have dibs on her, lol!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selfish girls couldn't even return the favor when she gave both of them really good massages. But Irma just disgusted me by eating food out of a can after sucking on her finger and then sticking it back in the can. People with no basic sense of behavior do that type of nasty shit.

Selfish girls couldn't even return the favor when she gave both of them really good massages. But Irma just disgusted me by eating food out of a can after sucking on her finger and then sticking it back in the can. People with no basic sense of behavior do that type of nasty shit.

Are you living on a other planet? Real life ,you now!!

Hmm. Talking about behavior and then write something like this is a little unfortunate. ... Why is here always someone complaining about the girls even when they were just amazing?  :doh:

Especially Irma is a real asset to this apartment. :) ... My goodness. ... What's wrong here in this forum?  :-\

Ok.........the freebie viewers were probably grabbing their junk during all of that massaging.  You didn't miss much. It WASN'T  hot and heavy. Just 2 ungrateful women getting massages from Irma. Yes the girls were topless, but nothing sexual.  No sparks were flying  and they are just in their rooms. I feel bad for Irma because she looks like she is at least trying!  Good thing for us she has no problem masturbating in front of the cam.  I had high hopes for ilona after the dancing and nakedness. ....but nothing.  All she does now is hide.  Come on Irma...push the envelope and make the first move! Lol ok we can all hope and pray. Tomorrow's another day.

Ok.........the freebie viewers were probably grabbing their junk during all of that massaging.  You didn't miss much. It WASN'T  hot and heavy. Just 2 ungrateful women getting massages from Irma. Yes the girls were topless, but nothing sexual.  No sparks were flying  and they are just in their rooms. I feel bad for Irma because she looks like she is at least trying!  Good thing for us she has no problem masturbating in front of the cam.  I had high hopes for ilona after the dancing and nakedness. ....but nothing.  All she does now is hide.  Come on Irma...push the envelope and make the first move! Lol ok we can all hope and pray. Tomorrow's another day.

Well it was good start. Irma does this right. If she at least (wish I wish but I highly doubt) will get a chance to go further with Ilona then she has to be very slow and careful to not scare her off by doing too much to fast.

Are you living on a other planet? Real life ,you now!!

Well real life dictates that people that suck on their finger and then stick it back in the food are disgusting. I don't care who does it. That's right up there with not washing your hands after using the bathroom.

Making posts like this is a basic sense of behaviour also?  :bang head:  :no: I for myself grew up in the county side and was raised not to be such a pussy in such situations or with food and getting dirt or something on it. But some people always find something to complain  :doh:

I agree with miscvoyeur that others could return the favor to Irma with a massage also, but I think after all we just saw tonight I wouldn't complain. And the personal habits thing doesn't influence me.

If you have ever received a really good massage by someone who knows what they're doing, you know that after the massage, you are so relaxed that you don't want to spoil the effect by doing anything strenuous like trying to give someone else a good massage.

I know a number of certified massage therapists (I used to date one and I have a sister-in-law who is one) and they would never want to receive a massage from someone they just gave one to. They want that person to receive the full benefit of the massage.