New girl Irma Split #2

I "think" this apartment will always be like it is now which isn't a bad thing, it's just that I "think" others would like to see something a little bit more advanced.

Unexpected post. ... This is exact what i think.  :)  :woohoo:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

df, so funny! But I can't find Nora, what will I do? No, seriously maybe by 60 years of age I have finally started figuring them out!

Keep on being funny and stirring things up. I like it! Even Mr. Box liked your post!

Seriously, I like both of you and many others!

df, so funny! But I can't find Nora, what will I do? No, seriously maybe by 60 years of age I have finally started figuring them out!

Keep on being funny and stirring things up. I like it! Even Mr. Box liked your post!

Seriously, I like both of you and many others!

I know I throw Nora's name around allot in relation to this apartment but let me tell you something, that is one very sharp and intelligent young lady right there!  I truly "think" that for this apartment only, there are some fixed guidelines that must be followed and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she didn't have something to do with them.  That's all I'm trying to say!

You think she's still there, df, working behind the scenes like a puppetmaster? I do think when she was there were some guidelines or rules the other girls had to follow. Like when Jenny fucked that guy in that awkward fuck in the living room that time. Nora was furious (don't give it away free!). The girls couldn't have an orgy for instance. They can bring back guys, though I noticed these girls don't. Has someone talked to them about it? I don't think RLC wants a bawdy house for instance, so things get a bit tamed down. I do not think though that everything is scripted, but that there are limits.

Anyway, let's enjoy what we get, which is way better than we had reason to expect. Remember Sara and White? This is way better.

samething ive been saying it all about ilona and fuck everybody else.if i was anna i would sneak in irma room.

That sounds good in theory. But, we've already seen Irma turn Anna down twice even though she looks like she would like to play. I think (and it's only a guess) that Irma really is attracted to Ilona and wants to see if Ilona will come around to her way of thinking before she does much with Anna or anybody else.

On the other hand, Irma was being very affectionate the other day with Anna on the couch when Ilona wasn't around. Irma even laid her head on Anna's shoulder for a while and briefly stroked one of her legs as they watched TV. So, who knows?

Bookmaster, I agree with what you say. Irma, give up on Ilona, go for Anna! Ilona is a pest sometimes, standing in the way of things really happening. Hey, df, think she is Nora in  disguise, lol? I mean, like I have said before, Ilona is the girl that I absolutely would be infatuated with when I was a young man and dating. She is cute, pretty and......an absolute f...ing tease. Wait, I am Irma????? And actually, come to think of it I think I did date a couple of girls like that. Blue ball city! Come home after the date and jerk off, lol! Irma needs to get Ilona out clubbing or something. But she never leaves the f...ing apartment! I bet Anna and Irma could be dynamite together, if it ever happens. I know, slip Ilona a "mickey" in her drink, put her in bed (no, don't fuck her, Irma, resist the temptation), and then  fuck Anna! Fantasy city.