Guest couple

I took my post away from guest topic, and start new one, because it seems that this couple may spend many days in that apartment. Shampoos, shaving things, lot of clothes to the closet room, etc. It seems they will sleep in bed room, so it may be that N&B are going to the vacation.

"New guests with luggage. Previously lived for a few days at D&D. I like that couple,  they look very happy couple together. They are not too shy, although they used shower curtain when they fuck in D&D bathtub, but did that also in living room sofa."

I took my post away from guest topic, and start new one, because it seems that this couple may spend many days in that apartment. Shampoos, shaving things, lot of clothes to the closet room, etc. It seems they will sleep in bed room, so it may be that N&B are going to the vacation.

"New guests with luggage. Previously lived for a few days at D&D. I like that couple,  they look very happy couple together. They are not too shy, although they used shower curtain when they fuck in D&D bathtub, but did that also in living room sofa."

They used a shower curtain when the fucked in the living room, how adventurous LOL :)

I knew what you meant, I was just poking some fun at you!

You have to admit, it was funny LOL :)

Yes I must admit that, you are always so funny.

But back to business. Nelly showed all the cupboards and drawers for guests. They did the laundry. I have not watched a lot of life in this apartment, so I've always thought that next to the bathroom is walk-in wardrobe, but it is a laundry room.

More than half an hour to put on makeup and hair, then out of the apartment in jogging pants. Refrigerator appeared to be nearly empty, so maybe they just headed to the grocery store.

Judging by their actions, I believe that they will be at least over the New Year in the apartment. It would be nice to see if they will celebrate new year in the apartment with a lot of new faces. I have not yet seen Nelly and Bogdan packaging but I guess they will be away for a long time, maybe over the Christmas.

Yes I must admit that, you are always so funny.

But back to business. Nelly showed all the cupboards and drawers for guests. They did the laundry. I have not watched a lot of life in this apartment, so I've always thought that next to the bathroom is walk-in wardrobe, but it is a laundry room.

More than half an hour to put on makeup and hair, then out of the apartment in jogging pants. Refrigerator appeared to be nearly empty, so maybe they just headed to the grocery store.

Judging by their actions, I believe that they will be at least over the New Year in the apartment. It would be nice to see if they will celebrate new year in the apartment with a lot of new faces. I have not yet seen Nelly and Bogdan packaging but I guess they will be away for a long time, maybe over the Christmas.

You have some good points and it will be interesting to follow no doubt.

You have some good points and it will be interesting to follow no doubt.

Today it looks as if the guests sleeping in the bedroom are N&B sleeping in the living room. ... If N&B are now the guests and leaving the project i would be extrem disappointed, because N&B are simply the best couple on RLC. ... I hope the two are just good hosts and will remain in the project. ...  :)