New girl Layla

Mr. Box the great thing about forum's and life, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Perception and impressionism. I'm very much old school. Raised to have manors, but to always be honest and straight forward and not to candy coat the truth. I honestly like Layla, but her mannerism's and body language speak volumes to everyone who pays close attention, with eyes wide open. I have noticed that she puts her pants on one leg at a time just like I do, no one is above anyone on this earth, we were all created equally.

there is no doubt that everyone is entitled to have an opinion, however ill or well informed that opinion may be

there is no doubt about that. having an opinion, however, does not necessarily entitle you to express it however you want to whosoever you want in whatever terms you like. I may have an extremely low opinion of you. it would be bad manners of me to shout it on the internet, or to call you out on it in front of your children, say, in coarse terms.

that's another great thing about life, while we are delivering petty lectures on the great things about life -  - respect for others That's a fine thing about life. and forums. That's because no one is above anyone on this earth and we were all created equally.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do enjoy watching her belly dance, it is very graceful and a difficult art to master. She is quite good at it, she must have been practicing since she was young.

It is very inciting and sensual, I hope she really lets herself go tonight for us. :woohoo:

As usual with Layla, she does tease us a little. like tonight she laid on the bed with just a towel for all but maybe 5 minutes before just couldn't take it any longer and put her sexy little panties on. I will admit she is starting to grow on me. I just wish I would stop signing the foreigner song cold as ice. This room use to beso hot all the time, but now well you could probably ice skate from one end to the other.

As usual with Layla, she does tease us a little. like tonight she laid on the bed with just a towel for all but maybe 5 minutes before just couldn't take it any longer and put her sexy little panties on. I will admit she is starting to grow on me. I just wish I would stop signing the foreigner song cold as ice. This room use to beso hot all the time, but now well you could probably ice skate from one end to the other.

You could sing it instead of signing it :)

hello all, i've been gone for the past two to three weeks, with vacation and work.  after catching up on whats been happening and seeing various pictures, i must admit that layla is very hot.  i know from what i have read that allot of you don't feel the same way that i do and think she is a dead fish or cold fish or whatever it is you all have been calling her, but take a longer look.  she has nice breasts, a beautiful skin color, she's sweet to others, she probably smells off the charts with all that lotion she puts on, and apparently she has a honey comb to to get your sweet on too.  i doubt anything will ever happen between her and anybody else but she is easy on the eyes in my opinion.  i can't stress it enough that i love the color of her skin.

ps, thanks to you all for allowing me to see the pictures from when i was gone.

The lovely Layla is a working girl tonight, spent an hour getting her face on. Then she packed those spike heels, short jean skirt, and that top that is see thru, that barely covers her ass. Packed more make-up, perfume, and jewelry, put it all in a nice Calvin Klein bag. Put on on a matching pair of bra and panties and that same skirt and sweater she always wears out. She has a photo shoot tonight it is very obvious, with several different poses. Maybe the photographer will give her some champagne to drink to loosen her up a little bit, and she will really silly tonight when she gets home.  One can only hope !!!!! Ilona home alone again.

My hope is that tonight when she returns, that she has had a great time tonight, that she has had much wine to drink, and is quite loose in every aspect. One can only dream. :screwy: yes I know i'm all screwed up.  :stirthepot: but one can stir the pot a bit. Ilona sure is giving us quite the show tonight. :clap: :clap: Now it's Layla's turn. :drool:

My hope is that tonight when she returns, that she has had a great time tonight, that she has had much wine to drink, and is quite loose in every aspect. One can only dream. :screwy: yes I know i'm all screwed up.  :stirthepot: but one can stir the pot a bit. Ilona sure is giving us quite the show tonight. :clap: :clap: Now it's Layla's turn. :drool:

i would love to be sitting in front of your computer because you are obviously getting a better show than i've seen from ilona.