How to transfer pics to comments thread

This topic is not for all the smart arses that know what they're doing. This is for the tec dumbos like me. You know, the kind that buy cheese for their mouse :doh:

I was really unhappy that I could not comment on, or read comments attached to their original pic.

BBsq69 put me right with this simple method that only takes a few seconds.

Firstly, in the pics thread, select 'quote' as normal on the pic you want to comment on.

Left click, hold and scroll until all text shaded.

Right click and select 'cut'.

Go to comments thread and select 'reply' (at bottom of last page)

Left click on box, then right click and select 'paste'

That's it. You can now add whatever comment you want as normal.

Although I've described it in five lines, two of the lines were always required so the extra work is minimal.

Any queries, don't ask me!! Ask a mod. StnCld knows everything about everything that was ever made!

:yes:   

My smart ass says,Got to photo that you want to quote or comment on......Then Hit The Quote Button,,,,,Right Click Select all....Copy...Then go to comment thread....Click reply.....Right click paste...Then hit Post....You're Done!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi: :woohoo:

This topic is not for all the smart arses that know what they're doing. This is for the tec dumbos like me. You know, the kind that buy cheese for their mouse :doh:

I was really unhappy that I could not comment on, or read comments attached to their original pic.

BBsq69 put me right with this simple method that only takes a few seconds.

Firstly, in the pics thread, select 'quote' as normal on the pic you want to comment on.

Left click, hold and scroll until all text shaded.

Right click and select 'cut'.

Go to comments thread and select 'reply' (at bottom of last page)

Left click on box, then right click and select 'paste'

That's it. You can now add whatever comment you want as normal.

Although I've described it in five lines, two of the lines were always required so the extra work is minimal.

Any queries, don't ask me!! Ask a mod. StnCld knows everything about everything that was ever made!

:yes: 

My smart ass says,Got to photo that you want to quote or comment on......Then Hit The Quote Button,,,,,Right Click Select all....Copy...Then go to comment thread....Click reply.....Right click paste...Then hit Post....You're Done!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :hi: :woohoo:

You did'nt read the start of the topic!! It specifically says "NOT FOR SMART ARSES"

You are now banned from this topic!!

Never darken this place again!!

:curse: :curse: :nana: :nana: