• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand why you guys keep watching this apt.they are not going to do anything exciting.i was watching carina and nelly apt.they were having more fun then this apt.was.i havent watched this apt since anna and irma left and its funny how some people say that ilona was the one that started all the fun when irma and anna was here.and if you look now you will see that she wasnt what fun has she started with layla?none.this apt.has gone downhill thats why i rather wait to its gets better with the other girls.i used to be the one complaining and i still do a little bit.but like everyone else says you dont like what your watching check out the other apt. so that why i just gave up on this one.

i dont understand why you guys keep watching this apt.they are not going to do anything exciting.i was watching carina and nelly apt.they were having more fun then this apt.was.i havent watched this apt since anna and irma left and its funny how some people say that ilona was the one that started all the fun when irma and anna was here.and if you look now you will see that she wasnt what fun has she started with layla none.this apt.has gone downhill thats why i rather wait to its gets better with the other girls.i used to be the one complaining and i still do a little bit.but like everyone else says you dont like what your watching check out the other apt. so that why i just gave up on this one.

i'm starting to understand what you are saying, after reading a lot of posts i decided to give it a try after most of them being to the positive side for this apartment.  it appears that i may have made a mistake after what i've seen but i wasn't watching for a couple of weeks due to vacation and work.  since i have been back it is definitely been hard to watch.

if you guys have been watching ilona since irma and anna left.you will get to know her daily routine.she gets up at 12.00 noon there time washes her teeth comes downstairs grabs something to eat and laptop time until they go shopping.as soon as she gets home its laptop time until its time to sleep everyday the same routine.the only thing that changes sometimes is that she would wash her teeth and then get on the laptop.same thing everyday.oh forgot to mention the only time she will be in the living room is when she is charging her laptop.then maybe she will get on it on the couch or the little seat next to the Christmas tree and be there for hours.

if you guys have been watching ilona since irma and anna left.you will get to know her daily routine.she gets up at 12.00 noon there time washes her teeth comes downstairs grabs something to eat and laptop time until they go shopping.as soon as she gets home its laptop time until its time to sleep everyday the same routine.the only thing that changes sometimes is that she would wash her teeth and then get on the laptop.same thing everyday.oh forgot to mention the only time she will be in the living room is when she is charging her laptop.

Now put up your own daily routine and see how it compares?

And remember, Layla isn't much better, except she doesn't have a PC.

frankster i understand what your saying. the thing with me is im not on a phone or pc or laptop 24/7 like she has been i have other things to do i go to clubs i go dancing i dont even have social media cause its all drama and bullshit.i hangout with friends i dont stay stuck in a house all day stuck to a pc or laptop or phone like she is.

frankster i understand what your saying. the thing with me is im not on a phone or pc or laptop 24/7 like she has been i have other things to do i go to clubs i go dancing i dont even have social media cause its all drama and bullshit.i hangout with friends i dont stay stuck in a house all day stuck to a pc or laptop or phone like she is.

Remember she's far from friends (Only Layla). And not everybody likes going to clubs.

It like I have said for a long time. Ilona gets flack for actually being home, because then viewers can see her. If she went out a lot, like K&K, she wouldn't get that much flack. I believe it's because viewers are from all over the world, and believe she should entertain them while they have the time, not when she wants to (as real life would indicate). Had it been a webcam site like chaturbate or myfreecams, it would be a whole other thing.

For me, at least she's home and topless most of the time (and often nude too).

i respect that post from you frankster thats really the only credit i give her.about kandk they always did tease though and played around for us in front of the cams i miss them dearly as well as rita.i loved them cause of there personality the same reason i like anna and irma.

i respect that post from you frankster thats really the only credit i give her.about kandk they always did tease though and played around for us in front of the cams i miss them dearly as well as rita.i loved them cause of there personality the same reason i like anna and irma.

Don't think Anna and Irma were in the same league as K & K, they were special, extremely hot and had a great relationship....and also a third girl that added a special ingredient ! You know who I mean Canito, but you don't need to vent or be rude about her. You've already made your feelings abundantly clear.

Anyway....2 more like K & K and a third sweetie would be much appreciated.  RLC are you listening !!!!!!!!!