Possible new house?

Do you think that Irma and Anna might appear in another house? Those two disappeared way too fast. If not, it see the company is losing control. I've only been watching for 2-3 months, and the turnover of people has been crazy. Entire houses have disappeared, the girls apartment has a revolving door. so, either the girls will be back, or RLC is on life support, and they have no clue what's happening and are in desperation mode.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. no need to create multiple threads

2. girls moving out as fast as they move in isn't new to this apartment. this apartment has seen at least 20 different girls since it's been opened.

3. HIGHLY unlikely you'll see Irma or Anna in different apartments

4. RLC has 15 different apartments: they are far from being on life support.

1. no need to create multiple threads

2. girls moving out as fast as they move in isn't new to this apartment. this apartment has seen at least 20 different girls since it's been opened.

3. HIGHLY unlikely you'll see Irma or Anna in different apartments

4. RLC has 15 different apartments: they are far from being on life support.

the number of apartment doesn't mean very much, it's quality of content. For example, this has 15 apartments, how many of these apartments provide "quality content" for the subscriber? We've seen people take month long vacations, other apartments are virtually stagnant, this apartment seems to lose girls every two weeks. All in all, this will result in lower subscriber rates for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up cutting a few apartments, like with one with Maya. No point in keeping apartments that barely elicit a response.

People have noticed and I'm sure they have been cancelling because of it. In fact, and this may tell you something, but I've even noticed my own visits to camcaps is dwindling because there isn't much going on. I see the same, as an example,  "Leora walks through house naked" style posts, to the point I've even stopped posting screencaps because

a) it's just freecams

b) it's basically the same thread daily. (which you ironically said not to post multiple threads)

c) Euromike pretty much rules when it comes to content.

Also, if it was doing well for itself, threads like these wouldn't exist.

CamCaps isn't affiliated with RLC in any way and the members in CC represent only a small percentage of the total number of subscribers of RLC. You yourself said you've only been watching for the past 2-3 months. I've been watching RLC since 2013. This apartment is only a year old, and like I said in my 1st post, has seen at least 20 different girls come and go, at least. This apartment is not going to make or break RLC. They've been around a lot longer than you think.

CamCaps isn't affiliated with RLC in any way and the members in CC represent only a small percentage of the total number of subscribers of RLC. You yourself said you've only been watching for the past 2-3 months. I've been watching RLC since 2013. This apartment is only a year old, and like I said in my 1st post, has seen at least 20 different girls come and go, at least. This apartment is not going to make or break RLC. They've been around a lot longer than you think.

I'm aware the two aren't connected. My point is, it shows how badly RLC is doing when I barely visit a place that I could get their content free. It's like a new movie no one wants to even bootleg. If people hardly want to even get their content for free, they should know they're doing something wrong.

As for watching since 2013, how many of those years were paid? If you did pay, what kept you paying? Also, how different is the site today from the years you have been watching?

As for not "making or breaking" RLC, it's actually the overall presentation, not just this apartment. Maya's apartment is an example. Perhaps I'm missing something, but if this is the impression it gives to people, how will they sustain it?

My point is, it shows how badly RLC is doing when I barely visit a place that I could get their content free. It's like a new movie no one wants to even bootleg. If people hardly want to even get their content for free, they should know they're doing something wrong.

As for watching since 2013, how many of those years were paid? If you did pay, what kept you paying? Also, how different is the site today from the years you have been watching?

Ok I understand what you are saying. Let me try to say it a clearer way:

Your mistake is assuming what everybody as a whole wants. I understand if it's something you want to see but again, you and CC as a whole only represent a small percentage of the overall subscriber base of RLC. Using Maya/Stepan is not a good example for your point because not only she personally my favorite apartment, but they're one of the longest couples to stay in RLC, only surpassed by Leora/Paul. Both couples have been here close to 3 years. I was around when each couple moved in.

I used to subscribe when I first heard about RLC and stayed for a few months. Back then there were only 7 apartments and I watched all of them with equal interest. As time progressed I became less interested in most of the couples and I didn't see the $30 price point to be viable when i was really only interested in 2 apartments. I would love to subscribe again but only if they introduced an option to where I could pay for the apartments I want to see. Paying $30 to watch one apartment (Maya/Stepan) just seems stupid to me, and paying $45 to watch two apartments (Masha/Sasha) just seems even more stupid. To answer you question, the site has more than doubled the amount of apartments it presents (which shows an increase in both revenue and viewership) since I started watching. And this was before the inclusion of the all girl apartment.

Do you think that Irma and Anna might appear in another house? Those two disappeared way too fast. If not, it see the company is losing control. I've only been watching for 2-3 months, and the turnover of people has been crazy. Entire houses have disappeared, the girls apartment has a revolving door. so, either the girls will be back, or RLC is on life support, and they have no clue what's happening and are in desperation mode.

It's just a matter of time RLC is going to feel the squeeze. They bring in a couple of live wires, sucker a few thousand viewers to shell out $45 a piece only to pull the plug on these girls and the viewer just got scammed out of $45 or maybe more. Some viewers can take a package 3 Months for $100.

The Paying Customer is only going to put up with the BS for so long and then go find another place to go spend their Dollars.

Word is out there is another site that is supposed to be starting in June and  they will be speaking English so people can actually understand what a person says instead of the Russian and Spanish garbled up Shit.gif that no one can understand.

It's just a matter of time RLC is going to feel the squeeze. They bring in a couple of live wires, sucker a few thousand viewers to shell out $45 a piece only to pull the plug on these girls and the viewer just got scammed out of $45 or maybe more. Some viewers can take a package 3 Months for $100.

The Paying Customer is only going to put up with the BS for so long and then go find another place to go spend their Dollars.

Word is out there is another site that is supposed to be starting in June and  they will be speaking English so people can actually understand what a person says instead of the Russian and Spanish garbled up Shit.gif that no one can understand.

:woohoo: :woohoo: Estas diciendo que en junio habra otro sitio? Yo se de uno que lo presentaron pero no llego a arrancar y se veia muy bien, 4 apartamentos, camaras de calidad, incluso presentaron a las parejas, edad, aficiones......Te esta refiriendo a Voyeurlife.........?

:woohoo: :woohoo: Estas diciendo que en junio habra otro sitio? Yo se de uno que lo presentaron pero no llego a arrancar y se veia muy bien, 4 apartamentos, camaras de calidad, incluso presentaron a las parejas, edad, aficiones......Te esta refiriendo a Voyeurlife.........?

I don't know what the name of the site is going to be. I just heard it in another forum that I belong to but the source the information came from is good.

voyeourlifehouse.com  ;) ;)

The site I am talking about is not even up and running yet. I just heard that every apartment will be Broadcast with English speaking Tenants.

The site you just showed is not the one I am talking about.  Next time on the other forum I'll find out what it's going to be called.  The person stated it before I just forgot what it was supposed to be called.