Possible new house?

Thats pretty funny! 

Actually I wonder where RLC gets most of its viewers (what country)?  Both in terms of revenue generating and free viewers. IS there any way to know? 

I know our Spanish speaking friends here probably understand some of these apartments but it does not seem that there are many Russian speakers on this site.

They know by the code in the bottom left corner and what appears to be flashing dots that appear at random in different spots every few seconds.

A Free user has a 7 digit code on the bottom left screen whereas a Paid User only has a 5 digit code.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They know by the code in the bottom left corner and what appears to be flashing dots that appear at random in different spots every few seconds.

A Free user has a 7 digit code on the bottom left screen whereas a Paid User only has a 5 digit code.

A few days ago the site must of had a glitch. I had 12 thumbnails instead of 6.

I don't know what the name of the site is going to be. I just heard it in another forum that I belong to but the source the information came from is good.

If it's from the person I'm thinking of, I don't know how reliable the info is since that person also claims that RLC is closing down in June.

Are you refering to the proposed Voyeursun.com?

That's the one I heard of. From the way the supposed owner is talking though, I wouldn't put much stock into the site.

No, because I understand english!!  I agree with SC316, there should at least be a couple of the apartments that speak english so us that understand english can benefit from it.  I'm not asking them all to speak english, just 2 or 3 apartments, is that too much to ask?

apparently so

you didn't buy English speaking entertainment.

with all the 'expertise' on here, I wonder why there hasn't been a site started which is similar to RLC but where cams never go into maintenance, the girls do exactly what everyone expects, all the time, never have any pricacy, or use a mobile phone or laptop, and the tenants translate what they say into different languages simultaneously

According to alexa.com viewers to RLC come from :

United States  28.0%

France 13.7%

Turkey 11.5%

United Kingdom 9.2%

South Korea 5.2%

other countries combined = 32.4

Presently there is a site in development called Voyeursun.com. They are trying raise money  to start an apartment in Spain according to their proposal site:

This is the one and only English speaking Voyeur Cam site

This site incorporates a high level of membership interaction

They are looking to raise $100,00 to start up and have raised $5700 so far,

Sounds like it may be sketchy business wise and may never see the light of day in reality.

If the guy starting it could win the Power Ball then he won't have to worry about Investors. He'd be able to do it on his own.

Now that you mentioned the name.  That's the one I had heard.

Yeah, the guy trying to start that site claims it will be open in June,  also claimed RLC was closing that same month, and when he was asked about it, he told the person he can't say who told him, just it was a reliable source. Odd, how that guy claims to know every detail of a site he hates with a passion, lol.

Oh, btw, a word of warning to people. If you don't agree with the guy 100% if you talk to him, he'll try to get you banned by claiming you're an RLC spy, lol.

He sounds too shady to be trustworthy.