new guest couple

I take it back now, the guy seems to have warmed to the pussy now, the women really likes the cat and I think this has softened him some. I never intended to imply that the guy was ever being cruel to the pussy, I never saw him if he was, he was just not friendly with the puss when pussy was only trying to make friends/peace with the guy. :yeahbaby:

Yeah, I saw him a few hours ago and he and the pussy seem to be getting along fine now; Just took him a little while to get acclimated to it.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marre que les cams se figent au moindre mouvement!!!! sitot qu'une personne bouge, les caméras se figent pendant 15 secondes!!! bordel de merde rlc!!! changez ces putains de détecteurs de mouvements!!!! impossible de voir 10 minutes de video normalement!!! depuis 3 ans les abonnés hurlent sur ce sujet!!!! :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache:

That little cat has ben accused of all things including being a delinquent.

Well if it is, it's because it is mainly left to it's own devices and ignored.

The only time that jerk demid ever communicates with the cat is to shout or chase the thing . It tries to be friendly with people and gets abuse in return.

Why did they get a cat? If it's just to be ignored all the time.

Another potential stray or pound job ...I always ask, why do pets always suffer because of the whims of assholes who bring them home in the first place ,because, ''It seemed a good idea at the time''.