Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bra with the socks that are ???

Did you notice the result of the discussion with Petra? The new new was running around only with panties yesterday morning and had no bra under the shirt.... slight progress.

But such a kitty slip saying good morning is far away:

Screen_Shot_01_26_16_at_09_53_AM.jpg

The fake for voyeurism with these two girls should be finished by now....

well I guess the new girls are now permanent.  now lets see if nelly and jaqueline step up and deliver.  I think  they should of split the girls up.  bra girl in voro, and other  in tver with petra.  then that way they can bring in 2 guys.  one in voro and other in tver.

which one is nelly, and which one is jaqueline?    my guess is nelly white shirt,  jaqueline  bra girl.

also, the cam by the window keeps getting moved. everytime they vaccum, they mess it up.  you cant see the chair. only the couch.  they need better angles in living room.  the wide view is really bad.  would be nice for new angles and more free cams.  just my suggestion

well I guess the new girls are now permanent.  now lets see if nelly and jaqueline step up and deliver.  I think  they should of split the girls up.  bra girl in voro, and other  in tver with petra.  then that way they can bring in 2 guys.  one in voro and other in tver.

But then where would they stay? And where would Christy go? Splitting them up wouldn't matter. They could still bring in two guys for them with them both staying in Voro. Just have one sleep in the living room and one sleep in the bedroom.