Voronezh - Split 13

nack

With all respect to involved persons. I mean everything is planed scripted to some point. They all perform for the camera for the same reason. Looking with my eyes  I would say they are doing some sexual things not too cleverly. If look it on images. And if you recognize natural movement . Just let me know. What i see is forcible acting in front of the and for the camera. Irma was actually good for my taste. Don't even want to compare her with Ilona.

But when we talk about Leora. I honestly believe and I'm convinced, She is the most casual and natural player on RLC I mean everything look more believable and real compare to others.

But make no mistake. Think twice before you make this for granted. She is just another player.

Capture_2016_01_09_21_18_03_648.png Capture_2016_01_09_21_18_04_783.png Capture_2016_01_09_21_18_06_217.png Capture_2016_01_09_21_18_08_342.png Capture_2016_01_09_21_18_10_192.png Capture_2016_01_09_21_18_48_196.png Capture_2016_01_09_21_18_49_312.png

Capture_2016_01_27_12_37_26_747.png Capture_2016_01_27_12_38_03_451.png Capture_2016_01_27_12_38_26_135.png Capture_2016_01_27_12_38_29_920.png Capture_2016_01_27_12_38_34_467.png Capture_2016_01_27_12_38_38_575.png Capture_2016_01_27_12_38_41_50.png

I think they are playing. Only someone more skillfully. Although some characters appears to do not think about it. Probably it depends on talent and, to a greater extent by emancipation (freedom of sexual behavior).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Miscvoyeur..did you get the video of the double event last night.I freaking missed it.Looks like everyone saw it and NO one recorded it.Shame !!

:trashcomputer:

Apparently many see, but not recorded.  :( :(

my rationale is that the more motivation they show the more motivation they get.  from reading through a bunch of posts, some positive and some negative where the negative posts come from hiding, sex under the covers, camping out in hidden rooms and bathrooms, etc. etc.  where as the positive and i mean really positive posts comes from when they do something worth wild.  observe the girls apartment, they are either gone or on their phones when they are there and awake.  positivity will come when they do something and negativity will come when they don't. it's just human nature as to what people are going to comment about based on what they see here.

The sentence "the more motivation they show the more motivation they get" does not make any sense. How exactly does someone show and get motivation in the way you explain? Positive and negative are a matter of opinion and I'd be willing to bet that the majority of tenants in these apartments don't give a fuck about the opinions of anyone watching, nor should they. And using the girls apartment as an example doesn't prove anything special because the majority of the people that post in that thread are people who are still gullible enough to believe that the girls there are going to hook up, despite common sense and history dictating that they won't. This is my impression of most of the posters in that thread, "Ilona is in Layla's room. Maybe something will happen tonight" or "Layla just touched Ilona's hand. Maybe that means she wants her." Everyday is the same thing. They get roped up in their own fantasies of seeing them hook up, then of course they never do, then the posters get mad and throw tantrums like children insulting the girls and RLC because they don't get what they want. They are all quite foolish in my opinion which is why I don't even bother posting there. I don't even watch that apartment or most of RLC for that matter.

These apartments are not cam sites. They are not showing their tits and having sex for tokens and praise, despite how much you want to believe that.

And sorry nack, I didn't see the sex so I don't have any vids.

And edit: both girls Nelly and Jacqueline and the new guy are all in Tver now.

nack, I can not even see.. sleep came more sweet. sorry

No worries..looks like everyone missed it and i have to stop begging for videos now..lol.The only sex i am gonna watch is if the girl share my sleeping habits and hours.. :scratchchin:

Anyway,how is everyone today ? There is a new guy in Voro.Interesting !!

Cynical me, I am actually going to say something astounding. I think this new crew with the 2 new guys has a good feel to me. They all seem to know each other. I think VV's strategy seems to be this: get the new girls first (Jacqueline and Nelly), then bring in guys, see how they work with the girls, then figure out how to bed them all. Basically, we now have 6 people for Voro, and 4 for Tver once Christy arrives.

Only thing is, Christy and Petra need guys, not each other. Petra can find guys as she has before. Christy can be picky. It really would be nice to get Ivo's friend, but it doesn't look like it is happening.

Big thing now is to see if socks girl will fuck other guy.

Oh, I see Demid look alike, Petra's boy toy. So now get Christy a guy and voila, we have too many people (next villa?).

VV may finally be getting their act together!

Amazing! I might have to touch down the cynicism a notch!!