Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good day all.  fuck girl looks smoking hot as usual.  I wonder if her bf will get a contract to stay?  hes been there for 3 days and hasn't left.  I also think the other girl wont be around much longer if they don't find her a guy.

im excited for Christy to return, altho im not interested in seein her paired up with petra.  I rather see her with a new guy.

I like watching nina, she and the girls get along good.    I really think the tver/voro parties are getting stale and boring.  they play the same games.

good day all.  fuck girl looks smoking hot as usual.  I wonder if her bf will get a contract to stay?  hes been there for 3 days and hasn't left.  I also think the other girl wont be around much longer if they don't find her a guy.

im excited for Christy to return, altho im not interested in seein her paired up with petra.  I rather see her with a new guy.

I like watching nina, she and the girls get along good.    I really think the tver/voro parties are getting stale and boring.  they play the same games.

I was thinking of all the possibilities. What if Christy and Petra's new guy hooked up? Or what if in some chance, Christy and white sock girl hooked up? Not likely but still possible. Still, a new guy is needed.