Voronezh - Split 13

nack

definitly i save my money now for voyeur-villa,i have take 3 trial days and im happy with what i see here exept the camera quality

but i hope vv update the cameras later,just tired with rlc loosing many hours for see nothing good at the end,

in vv the tenants are here for make the show and hide nothing , it's what i want see so i will take one month suscription soon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitly i save my money now for voyeur-villa,i have take 3 trial days and im happy with what i see here exept the camera quality

but i hope vv update the cameras later,just tired with rlc loosing many hours for see nothing good at the end,

in vv the tenants are here for make the show and hide nothing , it's what i want see so i will take one month suscription soon

I am on 4MBPS connection and sometimes the SD streams also do not work.Also,if the fuck show is hot and there are too many users the HD stream does not work at all.Poor Bandwidth management by VV.

Man, has Voro improved dramatically! Fuck girl (Jacqueline) and guy (name?) are dynamite. They are like Ivo and Sonia never stop fucking! They get along well with Nina. Nelly  (socks girl) is cute, is friends with Jacqueline and guy. Maybe when they fuck, Jacqueline can play with Nelly? Or both girls play with guy? Well, Nelly won't fuck her friend's guy, but maybe just both tease his cock maybe. That would be super hot.

I see now real fucking potential here. See they got rid of other guy. Good. They can have 5 in each apartment, a threesome  with Jacqueline, Nelly and bf and Nina and Robert, and Petra, Christy and Petra's demid toy, and Sonia and Ivo!

Then, if they find Christy a guy and Nelly a guy, they have enough for a third Villa!

BTW, Nack, nice job with the pics recording. If you want me to help, I must be shown how to use bandicam. I have it but can't figure it out.

Taking a break from writing for now. Finished 1st story, need to do much editing.

Hope everyone is well.

I am on 4MBPS connection and sometimes the SD streams also do not work.Also,if the fuck show is hot and there are too many users the HD stream does not work at all.Poor Bandwidth management by VV.

ok,thanks for info but for the moment i have no problem with that exept the cam 11 in voro not working good this afternoon

Nelly looks in the mood today for  threesome.Not sure about Jacqueline though.The BF would happily fuck both at the same time.Nina-Robert should stay out !

This has already been discussed. A threesome is NOT going to happen. She does NOT want to share her boyfriend.

Nack, how are you doing tonight? I know it is almost bedtime for you.

Nelly flirts with Jacqueline's bf all the time. But bf would probably get creamed if he plays with her. How about deprivation of sex, guy? Man, I wouldn't want to miss three or four times a day. Actually, at my age, my cock would fall off! Oh, to be young again!!

This has already been discussed. A threesome is NOT going to happen. She does NOT want to share her boyfriend.

and nelly have her period too,i have see that in bathroom when she was in toilett with the shadow on the shower door,

this is probably why she sleep in short jean

Nack, how are you doing tonight? I know it is almost bedtime for you.

Nelly flirts with Jacqueline's bf all the time. But bf would probably get creamed if he plays with her. How about deprivation of sex, guy? Man, I wouldn't want to miss three or four times a day. Actually, at my age, my cock would fall off! Oh, to be young again!!

I am doing good.Thanks! Good to know that you have written your first story.I will send you the complete tutorial of bandicam in PM.Now do not disappoint me..lol . I hope you will post some videos today.Looking forward to it and yes i am off in about 30 mins.

Oh and how's Unsy,haven't heard from him for the past few days.