Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nelly would like to fuck jacky's bf. She snuggles with him sometimes. It is almost like the girls were friends, both liked the guy, but he picked Jacky! Easy solution, Jacky, let Nelly join you once in a while!

i definitely agree with you :clap: but jacky was the first who picked him and do not want to share him with poor nelly

You know I thought Christy used to be a big problem with her moods. Christy has nothing on Nelly. I mean I like Nelly and she is certainly sexual, but her moods could become a problem. Christy by contrast is like a model citizen this time!

With all this sexual frustration she's probably feeling, I'm really curious to see how they would act if they all got drunk. I'm 100% sure Jacky is not going to share her bf or do anything with him in front of Nelly, but I just want to see how Nelly acts around them when her inhibitions are completely lowered.

the camera quality is better now with the cam 11 and this new position camera can be interesting if when they fuck they take position for the camera

but for now it's not that,they fuck always in night vision and not take good angle for cameras exept for the camera 9 when she ride him

but we see bad with this night vision and this camera is too far away to the bed,i need more zoom with this cam 9 personaly for see better