Voronezh - Split 13

nack

Congratulations to the children who are locked up in their room and do a little get in the new child who is in the living room and the heavy entirely alone locals and go to the lost mule 

It's disgusting how they're treating him. Every time I tune in to the apartment, they're always off by themselves and he's always left alone. I wonder if this has anything to do with how Nelly shuns him. I wish this guy would leave: not because I don't like him but it's too painful to watch them constantly ignoring him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misc, I agree entirely. It is really tough to see the guy basically shunned. VV should let him go for his sanity. And where the fuck is Nelly today? Hiding out so she doesn't have to be human to the guy? Maybe Nelly is too immature to handle this site. Get two different people if she can't grow up. Although she does give some content, albeit it takes her forever to make herself cum.

Maybe she has the performance issue?

hello,  the new guy seems really bored. it seems like the only one who really talks to him is nina.  I feel bad for the guy, but I wouldn't sit on the couch all day.  I didn't see the shower sex with nelly and new guy last night, but to me it wasn't much to see.  when nelly left this morning, she kissed him, so im not sure whats the story between them.  maybe we will find out more tonight or tmr.

as far as jacky and bf,  they only care about having sex.  jacky is sexy, but to me she acts like a snob.  her bf is boring, he doesn't add nothing to voro.  we still don't even know his name or if hes on contract.  I would mind seein him leave.

nina and Robert are ok but they get boring at times.

I wouldn't mind seein jacky/bf  leave.  maybe even nelly as well. 

Bean, cassy, I have no clue what is going on. I feel bad for the guy. He is just shunned by everyone except for Nina and Robert. Jacky and her bf, though they have great sex, are snobs, they associate with no one else. Nelly has just disappeared (left the project?). The guy should be let out of his misery. I tweeted VV about situation between Nelly and guy and suggested they let guy out of his misery.

Tver is a total bore. Christy has been a model citizen, but she has nothing to do except Petra's shows. Ivo and Sonia keep to themselves. Petra just do shows, although she was very nice to Nelly last night, lent her an ear, lost sleep.

If I can describe VV in a nutshell, they have spurts of genius followed by total neglect and floundering. They have no follow through. Nelly and Christy are prime examples. No guy for Christy (or Petra, where is Demid look alike?), bad guys for Nelly. Nelly acts like a prima donna, VV does nothing about it. They did a good job with Jacky and bf (what is his f...ing name?) and perhaps Nelly if she came in with a guy. And Christy could be good if she had a guy.

Much ado about nothing describes VV. Better than the last 2 months, but not much.

Bean, won't that be a mismatch of epic proportions! Can you imagine Christy with this guy? She ate up Messa alive and Messa had some charisma at least. This guy doesn't have much of a personality, I think.

And cassy, ditto!

Bean, won't that be a mismatch of epic proportions! Can you imagine Christy with this guy? She ate up Messa alive and Messa had some charisma at least. This guy doesn't have much of a personality, I think.

And cassy, ditto!

It would be fun to watch, we could use some entertainment