Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes the new guy left. he took his bag with him. not sure if he will return later or not.  nelly is still gone. I wonder if she went to visit family or a friend. 

jacky and bf have a lot of sex.  I don't like jackys bf too much.  they stay in the bedroom too much.  I think they should move to tver and then Christy can move back into voro.

Hope new guy left for good. They treated him like shit there. Don't stay, pay is not worth that crap!

And Nelly is gone all night. Guess she will come back once she gets "the all clear" from Jacky. Nelly is fucked up.

We went from good a few days ago to back in the crapper. Oh well, back to throwing the pasta at the wall, VV!

So finally we don't have to call him Jacky's bf! Tobi!

Thank god they let the other guy leave! This place tortures people who don't fit in!! Messa, Akira, many others.

Where is Jacky and Nelly (if she is coming back)?

Hey guys, what happened to twitter feature on VV site? They changed their intro and got rid of twitter. I don't care to see their twitters, but I would like to be able to send mine.

nelly is not back yet. yesterday, before she go, she shaved her pussy so maybe she's with her lover getting her sex dose :nana:

at last akira they laught with him till he left but the last guy it's not good what they dit with him.

and nelly is very dangerous when she is horny. i don't like to be her bf :bang head: