Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xtreza, I think they have different contracts, one for permanent like Tobi is becoming and other one for guests dealing with the cameras. We have seen this happen  over and over here.

BTW, Tobi is kind of antisocial today. Guess he doesn't want part of girl fest and Robert (never mind, girl fest).

Action will be much later I think. New girl looks purely like a guest. How would she fit in with Voro, in sofa bed with Nelly?

ok now i understand about the contract :screwy:

and the new girl realy sweet face and sexy body, but she seems to be the kind of guests who take their shower dressed :wtf:

good Friday to all...  its good to see nelly back.  now we have a new girl in voro. she will be sleeping on sofa with nelly.  voro is too crowded now.  4 girls 2 guys.    I dont think we will see any action from the new girl tonight. 

its about time we have a name for jackys bf (tobi)    I dont really care for the guy much.  he kinda reminds me of akira, always on the laptop.

i hope we get more exciting things, its been rather slow lately

Guys, I sense that a new Villa may soon be opening up. All of a sudden they have a shitload of extra people if we count the frequent visiting  party guests in Tver. Could be the best thing VV could do. Get us acquainted with new people then, if we like them, open up new Villa with the new people!

Interesting, Nina with her leg over Nelly's butt. Miscvoyeur said a while ago he thought Nina and Robert swing. I agree. Nina could do girls and Robert (ugh, sorry I went there!).

i have already seen petra sucking and fingering robert at voro in front of nina.

She did the same thing in Tver, and even joined in on them when they were about to have sex in Petra's bedroom. Those two would have no problem letting people join them, but I don't think any of the girls are attracted to Robert and Sonia and Jacky are too insecure to let their bf's fuck Nina.