Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacqueline and her bf sure love sex, they do it a lot.  when she first came to voro with akira, she didn't want to show nothing or have sex with akira.  well things have certainly changed. shes a firecracker now and never stops.

it was funny that nina walked by while she was giving a bj on the couch.  I wonder why vv hasn't added her bf to the bedroom list.  if they don't give him a contract, he will leave and she may go with him.

I feel bad for nelly, she needs to get some action, but theres no guy available.  the 3 of them in the bedroom wont work too long, vv needs to change things.

Maybe she didn't want to have sex with Akira because she already had a boyfriend? This just goes to show that people should stop making snap judgments on the tenants at first glance. Everybody called her names because she didn't want to take off her bra. Now that she has sex everyday, everyone loves her.

As for Nelly, saying this in this forum is probably a waste of time but people need to learn some patience. People act like as soon as a girl steps foot in the apartment she needs to get naked or get fucked. At least we know that she's not shy about getting naked and is not afraid of participating in parties. As far as all three of them sleeping in the bedroom, how is that anybody's issue other than the three of them? They obviously have no problems with the setup otherwise they would change it themselves. Does anybody stop and think that these people have their own will and can make their own choices? Saying VV needs to step in and change things, and then turning around and criticizing VV for being scripted is just unbelievable. People want to claim that it's affecting their sex life? How? When they want to fuck they'll go in the shower and fuck, like they've been doing for the past couple of days. Last night, Nelly left the bedroom to give them alone time, and they STILL went into the shower to fuck. What do you expect VV to do? Kick Nelly out of the bedroom? Ban Jacky's bf from coming in?

im just stating my opinion on things in voro.  yes they do make their own choices and seem fine with it. yes nelly has been showing herself and having fun.  I just think it would be good to see her with a guy. if it doesn't happen, its ok. 

jackys bf has been there awhile now, we don't have any idea who he is. as far as we know, hes just a guest.  im just figuring that vv would add him seein as they give us good sex shows.

we might find out next week, feb starts on Monday.

I actually find I have to agree with miscvoyeur. Of course, she didn't do it with Akira because she had a boyfriend! And yes, we did jump the gun on her. I joked because she wouldn't take off the bra. I've got news for everyone. Even though she has sex all the time she still wears the bra all the time. And it is true that they could have fucked in the bedroom if they wanted to, Nelly would get out of the way, she is their friend. Nelly even cuddles a little on him at times (while Jacky is around). And VV did get Nelly a guy, but unfortunately it was another big fail. So I give VV credit for doing a good job with Voro.

The only thing I would say is that if VV tells us some stuff (when they know), like Jacky will have a male guest soon, then we won't jump to conclusions about her. There is a history of VV telling us nothing. And given their recent history of failures, we could expect nothing less.

I like Nelly too. She is sexy and I am sure when they get her a good guy she will be dynamite. Get her a guy and Christy a guy and everybody will complain no more. I am already much happier with the site. But nothing is perfect of course.