VV video stream

I have problems with sound. A strong echo. After several updates page echo disappears.

Recently, often when you switch to other apartments sound remain from previous apartments. It is treated as a multiple page refresh.

Tell me please, this is just me such a problem?

Dear friends!

I do not began to create a new topic and posted here. Do not scold me if is off topic.

I am in doubt, subscribe or not. Above I described the technical problems that I have in the free cams. Are there any problems for subscribers? What is the quality of the video?

Be so kind as to share with me what's inside: whether there is a full-screen mode, can you view multiple cameras simultaneously, what is the speed of switching from camera to camera?

Could you put some screenshots of the interface?

What do you think: the result corresponds to the cost of a subscription?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dear friends!

I do not began to create a new topic and posted here. Do not scold me if is off topic.

I am in doubt, subscribe or not. Above I described the technical problems that I have in the free cams. Are there any problems for subscribers? What is the quality of the video?

Be so kind as to share with me what's inside: whether there is a full-screen mode, can you view multiple cameras simultaneously, what is the speed of switching from camera to camera?

Could you put some screenshots of the interface?

What do you think: the result corresponds to the cost of a subscription?

Thanks in advance for your help.

personaly,i don't have connection problem or freezing cameras,

the quality camera is good but not very good too,it's very unequal,that's depend alot of the light with the camera postion,

the night vision is good too but too bright with some cameras because there is spotlight just on the top with some cameras.

there is full screen mode,you can open different windows but not in the same pages like rlc for premium members,you need click all the time on different windows you have  open for see the different cameras,for me the cameras load correctly almost 3 seconds.

for the price you can  choice trial option if you want test the site before take more longer suscription,you have 3 trial days for 4,95 $,i have doing that first and now i have take one month for make better my idea with this site.

just for watching jacqueline and bf i think it's interesting take suscription,this girl is full of energy and really hot for watching after for the other couples,im very dissapointed with ivo/sonia,4 days now they doing nothing exept sleep and watching movies on laptop,very boring.

for the server and the problem connection,that's maybe depend where you live,the connection internet you have and the vv server have for different country,i just can say here in france that's work great,no connection problem and i use google chrome

Thank you for your answers.

The computer is powerful enough RAM 16GB. Try reinstalling the sound card driver. At the same time using the 1-2 programs, not more.

I'll see how things develop and subscribe to 3 days and see what's inside.

Thanks again for your help.

Thank you for your answers.

The computer is powerful enough RAM 16GB. Try reinstalling the sound card driver. At the same time using the 1-2 programs, not more.

I'll see how things develop and subscribe to 3 days and see what's inside.

Thanks again for your help.

my computer have 8-9 years now,im on windows vista,i have clean all my computer and change my ram capacity 3 months ago,

i work now with 4 GB of ram and 2,40 ghz and that's work fine for see and recording vv