new guests tonight.

what a let down.... after an hour of build up... really impressed with the kissing,caressing, touching... I thought this guy was a real stud...

but when it got down to the real fucking... he lasted 25 seconds.

and wtf.... they cover themselves wit a duvet.... this is reallifecam... if they don't want viewers to see them , bugger off and let real voyeuristic couples on.

it's not a surprise that people don't pay the subscription for this very ordinary site.

I have no complaints about the girls... leora is stunning, Masha, Carla and Maya are so sexy, Full of life...... but the guys are comlete wankers..get some real guys in to service these sexy girls...Lev is an absolute slob, fat lazy bastard, c'mon reallifecam... vet your guys... get some real men in then your site will grow.

The guest's woke up around 1030AM. He walked around nude both with and without an erection. Probably would have had sex again had not Nelly and Bogdan walked in. Got a few good video caps of it.

vous parlez de l'invité il y a une semaine!!!!?? :scratchchin: :-\ :woohoo:

new guests again tonight.. they're smoking the pipe.. partner exchange...4 some sex party.

That's Efim and his new girlfriend. I hope they spend the night. She is a real cutie and can get pretty wild in the love-making department. I think she is really good for Efim. I didn't care much for him when he was with Diana. But, he acts differently with this new girlfriend. They really seem to be in love.

Bogdan obviously likes her too. He can't keep his eyes off of her crotch as she leans back on the couch in the room next to the kitchen with her feet up on the couch and her legs lazily spreading open and closed. He even pursed his lips while looking into her eyes and gave her a couple kiss gestures. He better hope Nelly doesn't catch him. lol.

That's Efim and his new girlfriend. I hope they spend the night. She is a real cutie and can get pretty wild in the love-making department. I think she is really good for Efim. I didn't care much for him when he was with Diana. But, he acts differently with this new girlfriend. They really seem to be in love.

Bogdan obviously likes her too. He can't keep his eyes off of her crotch as she leans back on the couch in the room next to the kitchen with her feet up on the couch and her legs lazily spreading open and closed. He even pursed his lips while looking into her eyes and gave her a couple kiss gestures. He better hope Nelly doesn't catch him. lol.

you sure about what you were seeing there?  i thought him and the nelly chick were supposed to be so much in love?  i've seen that efim dude and don't care for him a bit to be honest with you.  his girlfriend does appear to be a nympho though.

It's 5:30 am and Efim and his girlfriend just laid down to sleep, but we know having sex is on there mind.  But Bogdan is sitting on the beanbag chair in his tuxedo underwear watching TV with a look on his face that if I can't have her tonight, then neither can you. Come on Bogdan, go to bed already!  Efim wants some and she won't do it with you in the room.

• 4 weeks later...