The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

If you have noticed the locked cams are normally to bedrooms and bathrooms or closed up to sofas: there must be a reason behind this bizarre idea to lock these particular cams. Also RLC call each room Voyeur... What a curious name, to call a room, I wonder why they have chosen such a strange word...

Anyway, we are having this long and useless conversation in:

Re:  the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Can anyone stop writing here and use a different topic so we don't get the idea they fuck every 5 minutes, at least the morons who care about these "things"...

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have noticed the locked cams are normally to bedrooms and bathrooms or closed up to sofas: there must be a reason behind this bizarre idea to lock these particular cams. Also RLC call each room Voyeur... What a curious name, to call a room, I wonder why they have chosen such a strange word...

Can anyone stop writing here and use a different topic so we don't get the idea they fuck every 5 minutes, at least the morons who care about these "things"...

Done

This was a joke, right?

This was a joke, right?

Which part do you need to be clarified Mr Ozio.

This was a joke, right?

Which part do you need to be clarified Mr Ozio.

OK, my mistake, rhetorical question really, but obviously this wasn't a joke. So maybe you need the clarification.

RLC is in business to make a profit. Many people, not all, watch RLC to see naked people and couples having sex. The most likely places to see people naked and having sex is the bathrooms and the bedrooms, hence RLC lock them so that people will pay.

Are you sure this wasn't a joke?

A voyeur is what we are, watching peoples lives as they live them. RLC is a voyeur site so not such a strange word.

And we are having this long and useless conversation in the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' thread, which you requested people stop using for topics not related to it, because you posted this here even though it's an unrelated topic.

So I ask my same question, your post was a joke right, only this time, not rhetorical?

It was just a bit of sarcasm for both voyeurism and the off topic.  ;)

I always thought the OMG topics were silly and go off topic is the best way to make use of these crap topics.

I think it is clear why we are here, no need for elaboration... The only difference is that if you pay you have a first class seat and if you don't you have to listen from the kitchen hoping they don't play loud music...  ;D

What's going on in the patio area? can't quite make out all the figures from the living room cam.

nothing as far as i know... they have the window blocked with something now. i don't know if they were home at the time of piedpiper's comment, but they seem to not be home for most of the day usually.

What's going on in the patio area? can't quite make out all the figures from the living room cam.

nothing as far as i know... they have the window blocked with something now. i don't know if they were home at the time of piedpiper's comment, but they seem to not be home for most of the day usually.

August 15 is a holiday in Spain. Simply, they may be left for the weekend. They may benefit from three days... Does it ever happen to you ?  ???

August 15 is a holiday in Spain. Simply, they may be left for the weekend. They may benefit from three days... Does it ever happen to you ?  ???

puede ser que esten fuera , pero 15 fue el viernes y durmieron en casa , si sumamos que no tienen ni un euro ( el vuelve en bicicleta y el otro dia se la robaron , tubo que bajar ella a pagar el taxi 10 euros el no tenia ), yo diria que esta noche volveran a dormir en casa , los trabajos en hosteleria suelen acabar tarde , tienen que recoger y limpiar , repartir propinas,

puede ser que esten fuera , pero 15 fue el viernes y durmieron en casa , si sumamos que no tienen ni un euro ( el vuelve en bicicleta y el otro dia se la robaron , tubo que bajar ella a pagar el taxi 10 euros el no tenia ), yo diria que esta noche volveran a dormir en casa , los trabajos en hosteleria suelen acabar tarde , tienen que recoger y limpiar , repartir propinas,

Son camareros? Me parece que no llegan a casa hasta la madrugada. Los restaurantes y pubs no estan abiertos tan tarde en Barcelona.

Son camareros? Me parece que no llegan a casa hasta la madrugada. Los restaurantes y pubs no estan abiertos tan tarde en Barcelona.

esto es el barrio donde viven las tres parejas de rlf en estos momentos usted iria a dormir a casa si viviera alli . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrOyh7S3ik4