The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

Guest xvoyeurx

yes,one more time sex on balcony,this balcony need to be close seriously for force doing sex inside appartment.

this time it's sure,j cancel my suscription,j don't want loose more time in this place.

snaky,do you think they play video games right now,lol

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you're not paying to seeing the couple, you're paying to unlock rooms. I don't hear paying customers getting mad at leora/paul for having sex in the living room all the time. Isn't that also technically a waste of money? And speaking of, paying $30 a month to see one couple is pretty dumb when there are 5 other couples that have active sex lives in front of the camera with no problems. There are no legitimate bases for these complaints.

Presumably, this couple promised to open up their lives to us 24/7 and they have broken their end of the agreement. RLC can solve this by simply installing an additional camera that covers the balcony. It will be less expensive than the cost of canceled subscriptions and if they hide from that one, just get rid of them no matter how attractive they are.

Presumably, this couple promised to open up their lives to us 24/7 and they have broken their end of the agreement. RLC can solve this by simply installing an additional camera that covers the balcony. It will be less expensive than the cost of canceled subscriptions and if they hide from that one, just get rid of them no matter how attractive they are.

Its not about them being shy, I am sure you seen the pictures or video on them in room on cam with her giving him a blowjob. They openly did it on cam and were aware being watched sense day 1.  Them choosing to do it on balcony but she allows people to hear her moan,etc defin shows she isn't shy.

So its either 1 of 2 things, the couple monitors the thread and would like to surprise everyone when they have hard sex, and play hard to get for viewers.

Other option is I know this personally some people don't like having sex in normal areas, bed/couch/bathroom. and prefer it outside, in cars, on a balcony,etc. From my experience sex on a balcony with the wind blowing is nice with the right sunlight. Gives you a different feeling.

But that's just my 2 cents

ps. from what I read rlc doesn't mention anywhere "must have sex" it just says how it shows peoples daily lives and how its common to see them fight, argue, and yes have sex. But says nothing of requirements. So all they really have to do is be there majority of the month and live as a couple >_>

But you're not paying to seeing the couple, you're paying to unlock rooms. I don't hear paying customers getting mad at leora/paul for having sex in the living room all the time. Isn't that also technically a waste of money? And speaking of, paying $30 a month to see one couple is pretty dumb when there are 5 other couples that have active sex lives in front of the camera with no problems. There are no legitimate bases for these complaints.

I'm sorry, but the problem with this couple isn't t if and/or where they have sex. As far as I'm concerned, they can have sex on the six yard box of the Camp Nou with Messi clapping from the stands. The problem is that paying customers want to be able to watch "real life" and not some ridiculous hide and seek game. If you notice, even when they're inside the house, they don't talk like proper persons, they just whisper and murmur, as if they're discussing state secrets. Now, if they're uncomfortable, well tough fucking luck, they're both over 18, and I'm quite sure that they knew what they were getting up to. And to say that "well, at least there are the rest of the couples", is not even close to an argument because what would happen if the other couples decided to take a leaf out of this couple's book and treat their houses as hostels?  Finally, if someone wants to spend $30 for Adriana and Daniel, and s/he can afford it, is none of your business to tell them how to spend that money. Sorry for the rant.

I closed my account not long before this couple came into the picture. and so far still no regrets. Diana and Efim  are by far the best couple here. but got board with them. Alina and Anton something tells me they having troubles there sex has cut way back. and that Sysco bitch Isabel I don't even click there cam at all. and ruslan. i'd reopen my account if I was told he was laying in the floor dead or dyeing. and leora i'd bite her old man on the balls to get his dick out of her pussy so I could get in there. but hell she runs around naked so much all over the house there no need to pay for her. and not paying to watch roman jack off.

Its not about them being shy, I am sure you seen the pictures or video on them in room on cam with her giving him a blowjob. They openly did it on cam and were aware being watched sense day 1.  Them choosing to do it on balcony but she allows people to hear her moan,etc defin shows she isn't shy.

btw. those moans come from purposely closed balcony door so it's obvious she doesn't want us to hear them

I closed my account not long before this couple came into the picture. and so far still no regrets. Diana and Efim  are by far the best couple here. but got board with them. Alina and Anton something tells me they having troubles there sex has cut way back. and that Sysco bitch Isabel I don't even click there cam at all. and ruslan. i'd reopen my account if I was told he was laying in the floor dead or dyeing. and leora i'd bite her old man on the balls to get his dick out of her pussy so I could get in there. but hell she runs around naked so much all over the house there no need to pay for her. and not paying to watch roman jack off.

I'm so glad to see that people are finally waking up and realizing what I've been saying all along These new tenants on Rlc are boring as fuck they don't give a damn about doing anything interesting for us they just want to live for free with minimal effort lol. I guess if I could get away with it I would do the same thing too too.

Snip

My comment was mainly directed at those that subscribe to watch sex, and there are a lot of them here. I agree when you say if someone wants to spend $30/month to watch Adriana/Daniel that it's none of my business, but if they are in fact paying just to watch this one couple then they should quit bitching and just watch them. And if they are in fact paying to watch couples have sex, then they should quit bitching and go watch one of the other 5 couples have sex.

Again, as I and other people have stated, no matter what someone expects of the couples you're not paying for them to have sex on screen nor are you paying for them to have sex with any guaranteed frequency. The ONLY thing you are paying for is to unlock the locked rooms. That's it. No where does it say when you're signing up that these couples will have sex or not have sex or will do anything specific just because you subscribe. But that's what happens when people get their expectations misguided hoping to see 7 couples fucking all over the place.

You say "paying customers want to be able to watch real life". You can watch real life in the living room, kitchen and hall. And if any one particular couple isn't living their life real enough, then they can go watch another couple. There are 7 couples in RLC. I only pay any sort of attention to 3 of them. You don't HAVE to just watch one. And your counter argument "what would happen if the other couples decided to take a leaf out of this couple's book and treat their houses as hostels" doesn't prove anything because what if scenarios are nothing but speculative. So yes, I'm afraid my argument IS a valid one. Instead of people complaining that one particular couple doesn't fuck enough or spend more time in front of the camera, maybe they should actually pay attention to what they're signing up to.

I'm so glad to see that people are finally waking up and realizing what I've been saying all along These new tenants on Rlc are boring as fuck they don't give a damn about doing anything interesting for us they just want to live for free with minimal effort lol. I guess if I could get away with it I would do the same thing too too.

You need a fuckin hobby. They don't do anything "interesting" for us??? These people are not puppets on the end of broken strings. They do what they do and you pay to watch what ever they do. Please go and pull up the agreement between you and RLC and show me where it says they are at your every beck and call...Go ahead, I'll wait....