The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

This is the view... but the sound is pretty good lol

What view? cannot see anything.

This is because you havn't pay your membership to this forum, it is only 12$ a year, you should simply pay it !

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...not exactly "Real Life" is it? How many people hide under the covers in real life? The fact that they are hiding makes it obvious that they're playing to the cameras...huge turn-off for me. I think that's the reason I like Alina the best; she's the least cameras conscious of the group (IMHO).

Guest xvoyeurx

is it reallife this comportment!j'm tired with that shit,rlc can ban me with my post,it's not a problem,j don't renew my suscription.

it's one week something have change in this appartment,it's strange,j'm sure they have found camcaps.

if they are not relax with cameras and not happy here,they can leave but me it's sure j leave,j have loose too many money and hours on rlc,j go on more attractive websites (mfc,chaturbate,streamate....) bye everyone,it's my last post here.

Yeah...not exactly "Real Life" is it? How many people hide under the covers in real life? The fact that they are hiding makes it obvious that they're playing to the cameras...huge turn-off for me. I think that's the reason I like Alina the best; she's the least cameras conscious of the group (IMHO).

When Alina and Anton first came on the scene they were under the covers when they began.

Now they moved to this newer apartment they have opened up a lot more to the cameras. To bad their guests would be as open to them.