Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

Look guys, the one thing that's never (or rarely) mentioned is that the tenants see these pictures too. Dasha and Demid will see the pic, and if it bothers them, they will say something. If it doesn't bother them, then all is well.
In either case, it's not a big deal - you probably wouldn't want to know what's been on a couch your sitting on at a friends house LOL.

Oh! PS: If it was Dasha siting naked on the couch I doubt anyone would have said anything ;)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alanohio's One Month Summary (B)

Just looking at Dasha makes all kinds of dirty thoughts go through my head LOL. Unfortunately, theis couple has gone to hiding their sex from the cameras, and turned the apt to "softcore".

• Upvote 2

I may know who the couple is though I didn't see them. There is a guest who stays there who has a gf who visits him. He is on CC chat sometimes as guitargst. He is not there now though. Thes first talked to him and I did also. I confirmed that he is in Dasha's apartment. I asked him to wave his drum sticks at me and he did! He is a friend of Dasha's for 10 years! How cool is it that we know someone there?

• Upvote 1

You know, I really love Dasha - her smile disarms me and I think she is beautiful. However, I think this couple has truly gotten tired of the exposure. Sex is always covered anymore - the only time we see naked is bath time. I don't really blame them - I think I would get tired of 24/7 exposure too after a while, but I do have to wonder why RLC keeps them on. Being one of the senior couples, maybe they are very close to the owners and get a "pass" on some of the things they do (or don't do) now.

Not saying they should go, but curious how others feel about this apartment?

I don't want them to go. One thing about them is they continually supply a number of various guests, Last summer they brought a  hot blonde named Yuliya who stayed over a number of weeks. You can argue that we have Nelly and Bogdan and Masha and Sasha indirectly or directly because of them. They go away fairly often and they do a good job  of bringing various couples to housesit. I'm very willing  put up with their behavior as long as they continue to supply the parties and guests.

34 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I don't want them to go. One thing about them is they continually supply a number of various guests, Last summer they brought a  hot blonde named Yuliya who stayed over a number of weeks. You can argue that we have Nelly and Bogdan and Masha and Sasha indirectly or directly because of them. They go away fairly often and they do a good job  of bringing various couples to housesit. I'm very willing  put up with their behavior as long as they continue to supply the parties and guests.

They also were involved in Diana & Effin and Polina & Egor being in RLC. Two of my favorite girls. 

I happened to catch Demid come home early this morning and make love (under the covers again) to Dasha. I did take a video, but not sure why I would post it - Demid is very purposeful in making sure the blanket stays in place. I did notice something however... Has anyone ever seen Demid actually KISS Dasha? During the entire event this morning, not once did he kiss her, much less passionately. When they got up to go to the bathroom, he again whispered something in her ears, as if someone could hear (with no mic in the bathroom) but even then, he did not kiss her. ....a very strange relationship, no?

PS: I am awed by the girl, and wouldn't give her much chance to breath if I had the chance LOL

• Upvote 2