Videos

FN

hey jojo i have been tryin to see videos on mediafire but i had to add some stuff still not gettin them is there another way  ty

hey jojo i have been tryin to see videos on mediafire but i had to add some stuff still not gettin them is there another way  ty

I don't know what you are saying.

You don't "see" stuff on mediafire.  You either download from or upload to mediafire.  For example, I upload a video to mediafire...I post a link to the video here...you download the video...you watch the video.

You say you had to "add some stuff".  What does that mean?

So.  You explain yourself in an understandable manner (I'll say it again, dude...punctuation is your friend) and maybe I'll know what you are talking about and maybe I can help you.

Guest TheCamWatcher

I don't know what you are saying.

You don't "see" stuff on mediafire.  You either download from or upload to mediafire.  For example, I upload a video to mediafire...I post a link to the video here...you download the video...you watch the video.

You say you had to "add some stuff".  What does that mean?

So.  You explain yourself in an understandable manner (I'll say it again, dude...punctuation is your friend) and maybe I'll know what you are talking about and maybe I can help you.

He is prob having the issue of a codex problem..Sometimes people use dif app's to view the videos..For example if i use the viewer from xp to try and view the vids i need to download codexs to be able to watch them,if i dont find the correct codex all i get is the sound (if there is any) but instead of having the actual video i get a weird looking picture that resembles a clydeascope,all dif colours doing funky things..