Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Bombshell just exploded Kitek. Thanks again for your insight into the girls. 

Fucking A!!!! What a revelation! Kami isn't just through with coke boy. She is in love!

Hope she is not pregnant.

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Fucking A!!!! What a revelation! Kami isn't just through with coke boy. She is in love!

Hope she is not pregnant.

She is not in love, she was in lust.....she just met the guy and wanted to fuck him from the get go!   She had sex with him multiple times and it didn't mean anything other than lust.  She is the easy girl you find at a club/bar that if you have half a look and any line of BS....you will bed her down providing you have a condom.  If you have a condom it's a NO brainer, but without one you have to do some convincing to her that you are safe!   She is not a girl I would take home to my mother!   That translation told me all I needed to know about that loose woman!!

PS.....All she is looking for is someone to satisfy her sexually and she thinks that once that is met, the rest of the relationship will fall in place.  She will find out that it just doesn't happen that way and she will be miserable for the rest of her life.  Her mother is already divorced.....wonder where she learned it from!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She is not in love, she was in lust.....she just met the guy and wanted to fuck him from the get go!   She had sex with him multiple times and it didn't mean anything other than lust.  She is the easy girl you find at a club/bar that if you have half a look and any line of BS....you will bed her down providing you have a condom.  If you have a condom it's a NO brainer, but without one you have to do some convincing to her that you are safe!   She is not a girl I would take home to my mother!   That translation told me all I needed to know about that loose woman!!

PS.....All she is looking for is someone to satisfy her sexually and she thinks that once that is met, the rest of the relationship will fall in place.  She will find out that it just doesn't happen that way and she will be miserable for the rest of her life.  Her mother is already divorced.....wonder where she learned it from!

Harley, a little harsh I think. But, I will agree that she was in lust with the guy too. And that honestly, she has no idea what love really is (she has said that herself before).

She is a good girl Harley, just confused.

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Harley, a little harsh I think. But, I will agree that she was in lust with the guy too. And that honestly, she has no idea what love really is (she has said that herself before).

She is a good girl Harley, just confused.

I'm sorry mr1010, I call it the way I read it and that's what I got out of that conversation.  The conversation tells you that from the time she arrived there, the only thing on her mind was having sex with someone and not really getting to know them.  I'm sorry, I just see her as a slutty girl and not something I would take home to mother.  Sorry if I hurt some of your feelings and hers as well but that's the way I see it!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry mr1010, I call it the way I read it and that's what I got out of that conversation.  The conversation tells you that from the time she arrived there, the only thing on her mind was having sex with someone and not really getting to know them.  I'm sorry, I just see her as a slutty girl and not something I would take home to mother.  Sorry if I hurt some of your feelings and hers as well but that's the way I see it!

You didn't hurt my feelings, Harley. She is just a cyber girl, not real to us. Don't get hooked on them or in your case mad you don't get more from them. It doesn't help your health, pal. I am through with that now. Just having fun with it.

Hot Damn she is no different than I was at 24..........HUM imagine that......I sure wasn't a man whore............just searching love and two years later I found it. Kami is at that age where she is looking for Love. 

She is no way a slutty girl.........Of course none of us are SAINTS are we Harley ???

33 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

You didn't hurt my feelings, Harley. She is just a cyber girl, not real to us. Don't get hooked on them or in your case mad you don't get more from them. It doesn't help your health, pal. I am through with that now. Just having fun with it.

1010, I'm not hooked on them at all!!  If I was hooked on them I would have subscribed the minute that I seen they were back on RLC.  I'm not sure what you meant by getting more from them?

27 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hot Damn she is no different than I was at 24..........HUM imagine that......I sure wasn't a man whore............just searching love and two years later I found it. Kami is at that age where she is looking for Love. 

She is no way a slutty girl.........Of course none of us are SAINTS are we Harley ???

You are correct Thes.....none of us are SAINTS!   My point is that she hadn't even been there for a day or two and had a burning desire to bed this guy......there is no love in that!!   I can't say she was thinking with her small head because she doesn't have one, but she was definitely thinking with the man in the boat!!!   I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell that she could be in love with this guy in that short amount of time......the relationship would not last!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are correct Thes.....none of us are SAINTS!   My point is that she hadn't even been there for a day or two and had a burning desire to bed this guy......there is no love in that!!   I can't say she was thinking with her small head because she doesn't have one, but she was definitely thinking with the man in the boat!!!   I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell that she could be in love with this guy in that short amount of time......the relationship would not last!

Agreed Harley, just  a good ole romp in the hay, and Kamila should know that i would think, but after a few weeks, probably will become just one of many good memories for her.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Never in my worst nightmares have I thought that I would say this, but I agree with Harley on this one. Thanks to Kitek's "soap opera" manuscript, we have an image of an immature girl who "falls in love" with every guy she has a sudden urge to fuck. Are any of you willing to bet your left nut, that such conversation can actually take place? And that anyone can be so devoted as to sit there for hours and type up essay after essay on a "young girl in sexual distress"? If a "similar" conversation had taken place, then she also has a psychological problem where she feels the need to tell her friends all the saucy details of her sex life(if you remember, according to Kitek she had a similar conversation with Kristy regarding D, and the time before that and etc, etc) 

That is why we are much better of without any "translations" at all. Because when we start attaching mental characteristics to the visual image of beauty, it becomes NOT FUN to watch that person. Personally, I watch RLC 85% with the sound off. I can spend hours just admiring Kristy's beauty, sensuality and goofiness, and I couldn't care less what she speaks about.

All this fake "translation" hype and the way CC has been shaping up in the last couple of month, in combination with the loss of decent "picture exchange" due to the brand new watermarks, has become a huge turn off for me, and i'm seriously contemplating the sensibility of having a premium membership. Which is why the snake might be signing off permanently very soon.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Absolutely pal. We can think  of them as people just like us.

And what is wrong with sex anyway? We are all here watching naked girls and sex! So who cares if she wants to have a little fun. But Kami, Use a condom!!!!

She was doing what us guys do all the time. Thinking with the little brain. Girls have them too.

Archived