Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

19.06 approx. 9:40am K&K talk in the bedroom
Kami tells Kristy about her visit to gynecologist, she has some inflammation, doctor assured her that everything can be cured. For time being Kami is going to abstain from sex until everything is back to normal.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ridgerunner said:

How much of what Kami and Kristy say is true and how much of it is just stories they put out for RLC viewers.Possibly everything in the apartment is just one big act.

Stop watching and reading what they say, simple as that.

22 minutes ago, kitek said:

19.06 approx. 9:40am K&K talk in the bedroom
Kami tells Kristy about her visit to gynecologist, she has some inflammation, doctor assured her that everything can be cured. For time being Kami is going to abstain from sex until everything is back to normal.

On 6/17/2016 at 4:09 PM, euromike69 said:

I have no idea what they are talking about,,but Kristy keeps on touching Kamla's pussy while saying something::)::):heart::heart:

Every time I see something,,Kitek confirms what I saw,,,I guess Kristy wasn't touching her pussy for a sexy reason as I thought at the time lmaooo!!!

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami gave two separate stories.Said she was upset that Dima couldn't screw her because of his penis injury,but then told Kristy she was abstaining from sex because of vaginal irritation.So which is it? 

Did you bother to check out the dates/time of the conversations? As usual you mix and match everything as you please to make your own version.

Kitek,I have found your translations to be very accurate.I am not questioning your translations.What I am questioning is how honest are Kami and Kristy in what they tell us?Or are they just playing with our minds?Did Kami actually meet some German dude in Thailand or did she just say that to play with us?

Archived