anonymous200912

What do you think?   

102 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

If we look at Ilona she accepted much more body contact with Danaya recent days than with any other girls. In fact, more than with Irma too. If you saw yesterday, in her room, she took oral spray and took off his dressing gown and lay down on the bed again with Danaya and kissed her on the mouth. It was only a brief kiss, but I think it was a threshold to cross her. Danaya try to go a little further and rolled his eyes when Ilona withdrew.

In recent days, she accepted to be felt up all over the body and then crotch without pulling rapidly away, as she did previously. It's just a shame there are a few days left, so it is said that Danaya may travel within the 20. Had they been given a few days to wearing, so I do not know if maybe it had been a little more intimate. But never anything close to what we see in Carina or Nina.

I'm guessing now, but yesterday's serious and quiet conversation between, went perhaps that Danaya are serious and not just playing for the cam. such as Ilona added up to, to see instructions and playing added show for us. Ilona actually looked bored out and perhaps realized that she has toyed with Danaya their feelings.

I think the problem may be that the girls in the  "real" lesbian apartments are not hot/cute ! So, the all girl apartments with the cuties ( ie K&K, Ilona,,Danaya etc and past residents) have everyone wishing and hoping....and wishing and hoping......and wishing and hoping....you get the picture.

Maybe...just maybe when she grows up and can actually carry on a significant adult relationship...you know... when she has the intelligence to know when the play should stop and it's time to be serious, loving and caring...