• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday night Guest 1 returned home drunk.  Hector forced him in the bathroom and pour water on his head.  Was rather funny to see him not able to walk without help.

Sure enough, he went to bed early to sober up.   Friday night, his girlfriend was back again (3rd weekend in a row) and he fucked her with passion.  But once again, he had to do all the work, she laid down without participating. And she keeps her bra regardless of what he is doing to her.  Poor guy.  He should know  there are girl out there much better in bed.  She should get a training from Suzan:  How to have sex.  She never bath or shower when she spends weekends there.  Too bad because she looks quite pretty.  At least, last night she was not watching a movie while being fucked.  (Reason is because the other guest had the laptop).

Concerning the other guests who slept on the couch Friday night, they are the ones that slept in S&H bed few weeks ago.  The girl is completely afraid of the cameras and goes to bed fully dressed. Remember that the guy tried big time to get things going but she turned him down.  Last night, he didn't even try.  He was hard in his tight brief (the bulge was obvious)   but she was fully dressed so he didn't even try.  Not much to expect from them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can we make new post about boys jerking off on RLC here somewhere,  I dont know where we can... and there we can send pics and videos of every man on RLC :D
That will be very nice! ;))))))))))

1 hour ago, ntsrd said:

Can we make new post about boys jerking off on RLC here somewhere,  I dont know where we can... and there we can send pics and videos of every man on RLC :D
That will be very nice! ;))))))))))

you should contact a moderator, they can answer you. But I think it's a good idea, I have some friends (girls) that doesn't join this site because people only post girls pics. nobody thinks about the girls who want to see men.
But I am not sure that there is so much guys on RLC that jerk off.

Archived