• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i stay connected for see her,i just hope she will stay sleeping in living room ,i don't have acces for pay cameras.

she look the sister of suzan,same style with big boobs and similar face and body

I'll be shocked if we see anything. I think Suzan goes out of her way to make sure all of the female guests change in the bathroom with no cams and never take a bath.. They never seem to stay more than one night except the red head who would bathe offsite.

8 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I'll be shocked if we see anything. I think Suzan goes out of her way to make sure all of the female guests change in the bathroom with no cams and never take a bath.. They never seem to stay more than one night except the red head who would bathe offsite.

I don't think she asked them to change in the bathroom, that's the guest who decid to change or not in front of the camera. I am pretty sure if S asked the guest to not change in front of camera she could have troubles with RLC

8 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Hey the skinny girl with the glasses is getting cozy with one of the baldies. And there's Suzan sitting there for the block

I think the baldy your referring to is actually her boyfriend - not one of the two living with S&H.

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

I think the baldy your referring to is actually her boyfriend - not one of the two living with S&H.

It is the oldest of the 2 guests.  S&H gave them their bedroom but the girl is to shy.  She turned him down when he wanted to have sex.

Anyways, they are sleeping in the bedroom, Suzan in the guest room and Hector the the younger guest on the couch.

We might see some action later but at this time, they are all sleeping

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

It is the oldest of the 2 guests.  S&H gave them their bedroom but the girl is to shy.  She turned him down when he wanted to have sex.

Anyways, they are sleeping in the bedroom, Suzan in the guest room and Hector the the younger guest on the couch.

We might see some action later but at this time, they are all sleeping

I wish I could agree with you, but the guy sleeping in the bedroom isn't the Guest #2 that was living in the apartment this past month or so. He's not there tonight for whatever reason. Guest #1 is on the couch with Hector, and we have already figured out he is Hector's brother. Guest #2 has only been in the apt for about 4-6 weeks, but he mysteriously disappeared over the weekend. This guy in the bed is new.

Archived