Yoga pants

I think I have mentioned it on here before but my neighbour wore yoga pants when she was pregnant and it looked unbelievably sexy with the material stretched so the light passed to her skin. How I wish that half-Spanish hottie was on RLC - I probably would not be watching Leora so much and of course she's had the baby now. Imagine the combination of large English natural breasts, round Spanish booty on her perfectly proportioned but slimish body and with a Northern English girl's libido. And just to cap it all she has a round pretty Spanish/English face with big sparkling eyes you could drown in (looks like Bond Girl, Caroline Munro) and long straight black hair.

Thank you Leora for being constantly sexy. Love the yoga pants / leggings you wear around the apartment. Grey ones today....nice and tight :woohoo:

I think I have mentioned it on here before but my neighbour wore yoga pants when she was pregnant and it looked unbelievably sexy with the material stretched so the light passed to her skin. How I wish that half-Spanish hottie was on RLC - I probably would not be watching Leora so much and of course she's had the baby now. Imagine the combination of large English natural breasts, round Spanish booty on her perfectly proportioned but slimish body and with a Northern English girl's libido. And just to cap it all she has a round pretty Spanish/English face with big sparkling eyes you could drown in (looks like Bond Girl, Caroline Munro) and long straight black hair.

She's not a Kardashian is she ? :lmao:

Thank you Leora for being constantly sexy. Love the yoga pants / leggings you wear around the apartment. Grey ones today....nice and tight :woohoo:

I love tight yoga pants over a tight, athletic, slim body with good curves and--last but NOT LEAST--a camel toe.  :yeahbaby: