Getting pretty boring...

Yes, Suzan has a rack, and for the longest time I watched to see if "guest" would get to have some fun with her - but it's clear that (1) she's not interested (2) the guest is family (cousin?) or (3) Hector would kill someone. That's disappointing enough, but the "ritual" of Suzan and Guest home alone, watching TV, sleeping, nothing else... then Hector comes home and takes control of the situation - sacks Suzan at least once a night, sometimes two - brags about it to Guest - Guest plays along, then everyone goes to bed.

Personally I don't see what Suzan sees in Hector. He strikes me as loud, arrogant, and obnoxious. She does seem to dig him in bed though, so more power to her.

I do think "Guest" should find another place to stay though, and I have better apartments to watch.

I'm more and more convinced this  Guest is actually Suzan's brother. During the days, they have had ample opportunity to "play" if they wanted, but it doesn't even seem close. That ARE very comfortable with each other - something you could expect between siblings. This morning, about 3am, Suzan got up to get a drink, and her and the Guest began talking - then they started watching a movie together, and mostly did the kind of poking and teasing a brother and sister would do - yet nothing suggested they were trying to get away with anything. The Guest even leaned his head against her shoulder as they were watching. Hector must have taken something to sleep because he was out like a rock. I might still be wrong, but if they are not family - they have a very set understanding about Suzan and Hector's relationship - or they're scared to death of him.

Yes, Suzan has a rack, and for the longest time I watched to see if "guest" would get to have some fun with her - but it's clear that (1) she's not interested (2) the guest is family (cousin?) or (3) Hector would kill someone. That's disappointing enough, but the "ritual" of Suzan and Guest home alone, watching TV, sleeping, nothing else... then Hector comes home and takes control of the situation - sacks Suzan at least once a night, sometimes two - brags about it to Guest - Guest plays along, then everyone goes to bed.

Personally I don't see what Suzan sees in Hector. He strikes me as loud, arrogant, and obnoxious. She does seem to dig him in bed though, so more power to her.

I do think "Guest" should find another place to stay though, and I have better apartments to watch.

I think you evaluate the whole situation wrong.  :-\ The guest is simply a guest and S&H are simply a couple. There will be no sex between the guests and S&H. This is normal and no reason to be disappointed. :)

I consider them as one of the top three couples on RLC, because there are very nice people, with nice friends and they participate very nice in the project.  :hi:

Possibly... but I still think Guest is a relative. They are a little "too friendly" for him to simply be a guest or friend. If I was staying over someone's house - I doubt poking and tickling the guys girlfriend, or leaning on her shoulder while watching a movie would be acceptable.

I think he might be Hector's relative.  On a couple occasions the two of them have skyped or had speaker phone calls with someone they both know.  During the call the two of them would take turns talking to the other party. Suzan wasn't in on the conversation.  Guest and Suzan were watching some vid which must have included a lot of sex. They seemed to get turned on.  The kid started to get a little bolder and did some hip thrusting for Suzan. He later grabbed her arm and started pumping it like to be jerking someone off.  She did not like that.

Later still he tried to slip a hand between her legs. She told him no. She didn't seem mad at him just no.  Both of them really keep track of that clock and when Hector returns from work. His leg grab was just a couple minutes before Hector arrived.  It could have be quite a scene if he caught them.  He seemed to have a case of "stink eye" yesterday anyways.

Of course this isn't the place to try to sneak around as cams will capture your dirty deeds.  I wonder if they check out these forums.

• 4 weeks later...