• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I see Kiko's up.  But what about Nora?  Is she still sleeping, or maybe quietly fingering herself,.. I get the impression nothing much has been going on with the two of them.

But I could be wrong, since I've not been watching them so intently as I once had been.

Guest NL Forever

no access to locked rooms so couldn't tell you...she normally sleeps most of the morning from what I can gather in the past...

Where is Kiko? 

Kiko to Nora:

"Now look here Mora, I've had just about enough of you just laying about and sulking,.. And I'm going to change all that,.. I'm going to make you my little sex slave,.. would you like that?"

Nora then smiles and nods coyly,.. "But what about your secret desire to be with other guys,.. I thought you would rather maybe be with Goatie than with me."

Kiko:  "Well, actually it was his idea, and he'll be coming around a little later to briskly fuck you across the kitchen table, so you better get yourself ready."

Nora:  "Oh Kiko,.. I'm sooooo happy now,.. Everything is going to be new and exciting for us."

Here's what I think,..

Nora can't stand the fact that Leora has stolen her show, and so now she has cooked up this little scheme where Kiko will fuck her and this new girl.

But first we'll have to suffer through all this chitter chatter until it's quite late, before the curtain rises with the opening act.  The other night was merely an introduction, to sort of break the ice.

She's also probably hoping this will get Kiko's mind off of him getting fucked by other guys.

Desperate measures in order to keep her Kiko from going completely gay on her.