• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry for getting your hopes up.  But the way the new girl will look at Kiko at times tells me that she's not opposed to the whole idea, so long as Nora gives her consent to it all.

But then,.. It could just be a dead end road we're on here,.. I don't know.

All I know for sure, is that despite whatever Nora is jabbering away at, the other girl seems strangely distracted in her mind with other thoughts somehow.

It's all going to hinge on Nora,.. That is if my first premise was right about her.

We'll see.

Naw, he's not asleep,.. He's listening very intently, while Nora explains to her friend,.."Look, I even had him remove his samurai hair doo, so you wouldn't think he was too weird, and at least I can attest that he has no transferable diseases,.. so don't worry, it's quite alright."

Ok,.. so maybe now it's just a pleasant dream.  Kiko being kiko and all.

Ok,.. Here's what I'd like to see.

Kiko walking into the living room stone cold naked holding an empty vodka bottle.

Then he could say,.. "Alright ladies, talk is cheap, it's time to play spin the vodka bottle."

Then the girls would no doubt howl with laughter, and Kiko would have to grab Nora's hand while Nora waves her friend to come down from the couch and join them.

Then amiss laughter and giggling the ice would have been broken.

Then after a little kissing,.. there begins a night to remember,..

Dear Diary,..