Guest giuseppe r

There is a good chemistry between Sasha and Kiko. They converse amiably in the kitchen  ;D

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HappyChap

Just watching this now....he is TOTALLY captivated.....(as am I - she is very nice and fun)....not seen Kiko like this for a LONG time.......maybe Nora needs to up her game a bit in the fun stakes.....

Guest giuseppe r

Just watching this now....he is TOTALLY captivated.....(as am I - she is very nice and fun)....not seen Kiko like this for a LONG time.......maybe Nora needs to up her game a bit in the fun stakes.....

It 'was my impression. I have never seen so serene Kiko along with Nora. They are always sulking.

Guest HappyChap

She's giving Nora a head massage.....they would make a great lesbian couple....would rival Ana and Dana (or whatever they were called)...pity they are not that way inclined.. In fact it doesn't matter if they are or not,,,they just need to get rid of Kiko and live in the apartment together.

There's been a lot of speculation as to there being a possible threesome between them. And while I don't know if Kiko might have already had Sasha at some time alone, or perhaps outside and away the camera's view.  To me it does seem as though this possibility does exist.

And Frankly, What girl could possibly resist the thought of this with Kiko?

I saw him leave the apartment earlier with Sasha, and he looked absolutely stunning!  With his cute little pony tail and big boy shorts, and those adorable little pastel, blue and pink girly socks, and his house slippers.

Sasha must have felt very proud and special in the company of Kiko amongst the many stares from others in the cafes' and stores.

I also personally think that Kiko would be smashing in a Tutu.  Like in a Degas painting.

Guest HappyChap

I can say, without any trace of sarcasm, that Sasha (Vika?) did indeed look stunning and classy in her dress tonight (and still does)..... she is a worthy rival to Nora. In fact she is, along with Nora and Leora, in my personal top 3 of RLC. Long may she stay....

Guest noraluver

They're going out.. and why they talk so quitely? is Nastya asleep? or its me they afraid of?

Guest HappyChap

because you can translate? or because you are noraluver? or both?

BTW can you clarify the name of the new girl - is it Sasha or Vika or what?

I think Nastya is asleep, she went into bedroom a while ago and then Kiko came out to talk to Sasha - she was all dressed up but Nora didn't bother....so who knows?

Guest noraluver

yes we can!

i can translate, but they talk so quietly that i couldn't hear anything.

the other girls name is Vika/Vita for sure.

I was wondering lately if they know where these videos going or what exactly those cameras are for cuz by their behavior i couldn't get it for 100%, they never look at the cameras, they didnt try to hide or anything. HOWEVER, they of course have other names on the social networks, when their guests say/ask whatever revealing info that has to do with their friends names or locations  they go "shhhhhhh" or respond with "i can't tell you now". interesting that their friends accept it not asking wtf was that answer. that's very interesting. do they know they're seen worldwide naked in shower/ scratching the crotch in bed or infront of TV? after watching this such rare intimacy between them which im already tired of waiting, this is the actual thing im interested to find out about them. WHAT REALLY MAKES THEM RUN THIS THING. man... so much philosophy for midnight (here)

For more than three weeks now Nora has been orchestrating this thing between Kiko and Vika or whatever.

I saw about three weeks ago where Kiko put his hand on Vika's leg right in front of Nora, and she didn't even flinch.

I think Kiko may have already had sex with Vika outside of the apartment, if not prior, it wouldn't surprise me if he does tonight.

Nora even helped Vika select the dress to wear.  The sad part is, I don't know if we'll ever get to see it happen before the actual camera, for whatever fears or reasons Vika might have.

Incidently, it would only be exciting because of her, as I think kiko is the most bland and boring fuck I had ever witnessed on the internet.

He is so dispassionate, there is nothing but the same SLOW, excessively gentle thing from out of him.

There is no grabbing Nora by the wrist and pinning her down, or adding that psychological twist to a woman's fantasy that so many of them love,.. 'that feeling of being taken'.

No, with him it's just Karma Sultra position #198.

Nora gets off only on the physical sensation only, nothing else that might linger in the back of her mind long afterwards.

Incidently, it would only be exciting because of her, as I think kiko is the most bland and boring fuck I had ever witnessed on the internet.

He is so dispassionate, there is nothing but the same SLOW, excessively gentle thing from out of him.

Don't know if you've seen Maya/Stepan sex but they can actually rival Kiko/Nora as the most boring people to watch having sex.