I'm not very young, and in the past I never had a problem with it.

But, believe it or not, way before personal computers or internet, I started to have my girlfriends save.  And some of them had such cute little pussies, that I just grew to prefer it.

Only one girl complained that it would itch after a day or two, but she continued to do it anyway.

It must have been love, hahaha.

I must have been a visionary now when you look at all the girls on the internet.  And they even had stupid talk shows discuss this very thing.

I wish I had been as good with the stock market.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might remember, that Nora used to have a little hair down there, which was fine, but now she no longer has even that, and has started to shave as well.

My guess is that some of the girls where she used to work might have brought about this change in her, as NOTHING new ever originates from that lug Kiko.

Guest NullBurner

Call me old fashioned but I love a bit of Bush!!!

I totally agree!

Licking a full shaved pussy is like licking a dolphins breathing hole!

Guest Squirrel

I totally agree!

On the other hand, some of us prefer to clean our teeth with toothbrushes and dental floss...

Guest NullBurner

I totally agree!

On the other hand, some of us prefer to clean our teeth with toothbrushes and dental floss...

lol

A good one ;D

This whole conversation reminds me of when me and some of the guys when get together in this old coal bin at this guys house and play poker.

The conversation would usually turn to dirt, and this one guy, Jim Murray was talking about this girl he met who had white hair, he said even her bush was like a little furry snowball.

It takes a lot sometimes to make me laugh, especially when I was young, but that was one of the times. 

At the end of yet another abysmal night the girl write in their diaries.

Nora:

Dear Diary,

Oh if only I could steal the courage or had more nerve,..

Sash:

If only she would just let me know somehow, I would gather her nectar from her budding flower.