• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question to Nij30,..

Since I've never watched Maya and Stefan before, I would like to know,..

Do they ever fuck in the morning where the sunlight makes the image clear and distinct as well as the flesh tones,.. Or are they like Kiko and Nora, always only at night where the image is awash in gray fuzzy tones,.. Making an already boing event even more bland and un-noteworthy?

Maya/Stepan have fucked during the day but I've only ever seen them in action 3 times. Two times they've fucked in the bedroom, they stayed in the same position until it was finished, and one of those times they stayed under cover. She was completely silent the entire time, and they both lacked any sort of energy.

On another note,.. Don't you find it amazing that Nora can just peacefully lay there while Kiko is probably fucking her friend Vika, even as we speak?

I know she gave him her blessings upon this so to speak, but it is also still very intriguing.

Maybe she did it on the hopes from having him turn completely gay.  Ha Ha.

No, can't say it has, but all the signals are there.

As I've said earlier, I along with another person here at Cam Caps saw Kiko put his hand on Vika's leg in a sensual way a few weeks ago, right in front of Nora, and she didn't bat an eye.

In fact, that night after Kiko went to bed, the two girls stood up and talked about sex, and Nora was making fun of some guy she knew in the gestures of him having such a little dick.

Then Vika made some humping motions on the couch, and both girls started laughing, which brought Kiko back into the living room, as the girls then were blushing and acting embarrassed.

It just seemed from that time like it was heading that way,.. And Nora never seemed upset by it.