There is one other thing worth mentioning,..

Today if you noticed, Vika was tenderly running her fingers through Nora's hair in a loving, consoling sort of way.  As well as that little pat on Kiko's but that Vika gave right after Nora went into the bedroom and just before they both left the apartment.

I just wish, (If I'm Right), that we would someday, somehow be able to see this between them.

But I'm afraid that Vika might not be willing to have that seen on camera by certain others she may know.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well upon this prospect, this will be my last word on it, until, or unless something does happen.

If she's not his sister, and if Nora did give her consent to this,.. This I wish someone would do more than just stare at the TV. 

Who knows maybe she already blew him while they were out, because he just seems like his usual dud self.

She did brush her teeth after all, and while I know that just like my wife a lot of people do that before going to bed,.. Maybe, just maybe she had one of his pubes lodged between her teeth.

Just kidding.

He's afraid,.. It's going to have to be up to her, if anything is ever to happen.

She's laying there with her legs up against his shoulder, and he just lays there staring at that idiotic TV.

It's up to you darling,.. He will never make a move on his own.

Yes I know, and she had her hands down her pants and was fidgeting with herself when Kiko was in the bathroom.

But while I have teased before about him being three quarters queer or gay, I really don't think that he is all that interested in girls.  Not his wife Nora, nor any other for that matter.